Enhance your career with Certified Business Analyst!
Business analysts are necessary for studying the working principles of an organization or company while creatng and implementing the innovative ideas to achieve a goals an organization. (CBAP®) - Certified Business Analysis Professional Training program is designed to provide extreme preparation for the CBAP® BUsiness Analyst certification exam. Through this 4 Days Classroom training program, you can understand the lifecycle of Business Analyst profession reflecting in Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK® 3). CBAB demonstrates the experience, education, skill and competency required to leading and directing the projects, Operations, Business processes and to integrating the business model and terminology. ITechGurus Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) training is taken by IIBA® certified instructor,
Once you achieve this CBAP® Credential, it confirms your professional competency and credibility and at the same time it ensures to your employers / team / organization that you have a enough skills. These certifications are offered by the International Institute for Business Analysis or IIBA and it increase your market value.
Business Analyst Key-concepts
Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
Elicitation and Collabration
Requirements and Lifecycle Management
Requirement Analysis and Design Definition
Review & Final Evaluation Test
|COURSE||TRAINING MODEL||DATE||SCHEDULE AND TIME||COURSE FEE||ENROLL|
|(CBAP®) Business Analyst Certification Training||Live Online||APRIL 24, 25 & MAY 01, 02 2021 + 1 Days for Agile (Sat - Sun)||Weekends Class - 09 AM - 6 PM||11999 + Tax||Enroll|
|Educational Background||Work Experience||Training Cerificate (PDU)||Official Reference and Conduct|
|3 Year Degree / 4 year Degree / Diploma / Masters||Minimum 7500 hours of work experience in the last 10 years, 900 hours of which should be in four out-of the six BABOK® Guide Version 3 knowldge Areas.||35 Contact hours (PDU) Certificate as provided by us.||Two references from a career manager, client or Certified Business Analysis Professional - CBAP® and A Signed Code of Conduct|
Just cleared my PMP exam...thanks to Chandramouli sir for proper guidance & training
thanks to Prashant for support.
Please find my experience/inputs
1. I gone through a Training session last year but could not found proper way to cover all the concepts
2. Luckily I came to know about Mr. Chandramouli sir and gone through his training it has changed my approach/view towards PMBoK
3. I have gone through PMBoK twice by following Chandramouli Sir’s training
4. I have not attempted Mock Tests & not gone through Rita
5. I have utilizes the PMP Preparation material provided in “Library” tab.
6. Most of the questions are scenario based (same scenarios repeated for 2 to 3 questions)
7. 4 to 5 questions on matching the concepts
8. 60% questions on Agile and Hybrid methodologies
9. I spent 2 to 3 hours daily for 1 month
I once again thank Mr. Chandramouli Sir for his training and Mr. Prashant for his support throughout the sessions.
- Madhusudan Reddy
I passed the PMP exam today with Above target on all domains
Special thanks to Mouli sir who trained in learning the concepts n understanding it
And special thanks to Prasanth sir for constant support.
1. Grid wise preparation - 4 grids based on my weak spots and more importance to people domain n agile
2. knowledge area wise
1st pmbok , Rita , Rita qns bank, udemy chapte and and then move to next knowledge area
3. Then took classmaker 4 model exams and scored 80%
4. One major risk which I took didn't give LMS final exam and booked the PMP exam which made me very under confident when I was giving today the exam. Plz do not take this risk anyday.🙏
4. Then booked exam with 5 days gap n prepared n gave it today
Totally different. Almost 100% all scenario based only, not even one calculation problem came. No direct definition given n asked wht is this process and all.
Actually I under estimated this exam n after giving model exam n this particular PMP is totally different n situation based only for me today
Most of qns I feel came from people domain n agile mostly.
So when direct and were not asked I was little under confident whether I would pass this exam comfortably but I cleared with Above target bcoz of understanding concept and situation I think
One more thing I made mistake I feel is
Very very important
I took 90 to 100 mins for first 60 qns and rushed with next 120 qns madly without taking a single break. So too much of tension till last whether I ll pass or not
But God helped n passed with high scoring I suppose
Hi Prasanth & Friends, happy to tell you I just cleared PMP!!
Please find some of my feedback and observations:
- Chandramouli sir's class was very practical
- His teaching and examples out of experience set clarity of many concepts
- Exam pattern of 180 questions with two 10 min breaks is better one
- Most of questions on Agile
- Many questions have two likely correct answers, hence read questions thoroughly
- Only 3 questions on formula (CPI/SPI), even that I haven't memorised the formula but approached in a practical way said by Chandramouli sir
- Upto 10 questions to match the following
- Resources provided during training and e-learning is suffice to clear exam
- Some questions are repeating with different sentence/scenario, hence be attentive always
- 230 mins for 180 questions is adequate timing for exam
Project Management Consultant
Chief Knowledge Officer
Lead Data Scientist
Founder / Managing Partner
Director - Business Development