Master your skills and Career. Start right here!
DevOps is the actual application of development and operations engineers take a part of combined together in the complete service lifecycle, Start from design through the development process to production. DevOps is also characterized by operations staff making use many of the same techniques as developers for their systems work.
Our DEVOPS Training program help you to learn advanced concepts to Implementing and Executing the Development and Operation (DEVOPS) using the required Softwares and configuration tools. Devops process evolving and improving products at a faster than organizations using traditional software development and infrastructure management processes.
In DevOps Process, development and operations teams are no longer “Isolate.” Sometimes, these two teams are merged togeather as single team and the engineers work across the entire application lifecycle, from development and test to deployment to operations, and develop a range of skills not limited to a single function.
|Build Automation Tool||Confuguration Management Tool||Continous Intergration and Management Tools||Docker Containerization||Testing Framework Tools||Version Control Tools|
|Apache ANT, MAven, Grunt, Gulp||Ansible, Chef, Puppet||ELK Stack, Grafana, Jenkins||Docker||Cucumber, Eggplant, Jasmine, JUnit||Bazaar, Bit Busket, Git, Git Hub, SubVersion|
After completing the DevOps training course from ITechgurus, Candidates are expertise in various aspects of the DevOps process. By the end of this course, you will be able to acquire the following skills:
Introduction to Devops
Software Version Control
Containerization using Docker
Containerization using Docker
Configuration Management using Puppet
Configuration Management using Ansible
Continuous Testing using Selenium
Continuous Integration using Jenkins
Continuous Orchestration using Kubernetes
Live Devops Projects
|COURSE||TRAINING MODEL||TRAINING DATE||SCHEDULE AND TIME||LOCATION||COURSE FEE||ENROLL|
|Devops Certification Training||Classroom Training||MAY 30, 31 & JUNE 06, 07 2020||Weekends Class - 09 AM - 6 PM||Bangalore | Chennai | Pune||17999 + Tax||Enroll|
|Any Degree||Not Mandatory||Java and Fundamentals of Linux Recommended|
Just cleared my PMP exam...thanks to Chandramouli sir for proper guidance & training
thanks to Prashant for support.
Please find my experience/inputs
1. I gone through a Training session last year but could not found proper way to cover all the concepts
2. Luckily I came to know about Mr. Chandramouli sir and gone through his training it has changed my approach/view towards PMBoK
3. I have gone through PMBoK twice by following Chandramouli Sir’s training
4. I have not attempted Mock Tests & not gone through Rita
5. I have utilizes the PMP Preparation material provided in “Library” tab.
6. Most of the questions are scenario based (same scenarios repeated for 2 to 3 questions)
7. 4 to 5 questions on matching the concepts
8. 60% questions on Agile and Hybrid methodologies
9. I spent 2 to 3 hours daily for 1 month
I once again thank Mr. Chandramouli Sir for his training and Mr. Prashant for his support throughout the sessions.
- Madhusudan Reddy
I passed the PMP exam today with Above target on all domains
Special thanks to Mouli sir who trained in learning the concepts n understanding it
And special thanks to Prasanth sir for constant support.
1. Grid wise preparation - 4 grids based on my weak spots and more importance to people domain n agile
2. knowledge area wise
1st pmbok , Rita , Rita qns bank, udemy chapte and and then move to next knowledge area
3. Then took classmaker 4 model exams and scored 80%
4. One major risk which I took didn't give LMS final exam and booked the PMP exam which made me very under confident when I was giving today the exam. Plz do not take this risk anyday.🙏
4. Then booked exam with 5 days gap n prepared n gave it today
Totally different. Almost 100% all scenario based only, not even one calculation problem came. No direct definition given n asked wht is this process and all.
Actually I under estimated this exam n after giving model exam n this particular PMP is totally different n situation based only for me today
Most of qns I feel came from people domain n agile mostly.
So when direct and were not asked I was little under confident whether I would pass this exam comfortably but I cleared with Above target bcoz of understanding concept and situation I think
One more thing I made mistake I feel is
Very very important
I took 90 to 100 mins for first 60 qns and rushed with next 120 qns madly without taking a single break. So too much of tension till last whether I ll pass or not
But God helped n passed with high scoring I suppose
Hi Prasanth & Friends, happy to tell you I just cleared PMP!!
Please find some of my feedback and observations:
- Chandramouli sir's class was very practical
- His teaching and examples out of experience set clarity of many concepts
- Exam pattern of 180 questions with two 10 min breaks is better one
- Most of questions on Agile
- Many questions have two likely correct answers, hence read questions thoroughly
- Only 3 questions on formula (CPI/SPI), even that I haven't memorised the formula but approached in a practical way said by Chandramouli sir
- Upto 10 questions to match the following
- Resources provided during training and e-learning is suffice to clear exam
- Some questions are repeating with different sentence/scenario, hence be attentive always
- 230 mins for 180 questions is adequate timing for exam
Project Management Consultant
Chief Knowledge Officer
Lead Data Scientist
Founder / Managing Partner
Director - Business Development