Get Free Online Course Worth $599.99
The course aims to provide delegates with an understanding of the fundamentals of Six Sigma so that they can contribute to Green Belt projects and know how to apply basis tools within a DMAIC or Problem Solving process on a routine basis. The Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification is aimed at those new to the world of Six Sigma who has a small role, interest, or need to develop foundational knowledge. Yellow belts can be entry level employees that seek to improve their world or executive champions who require an overview of Six Sigma and DMAIC.
This certification adopts the approach of advancing the concept and potential of using Six Sigma tools and methodologies within an organization. The Six Sigma Yellow Belt course is tailored to help anyone interested to know what Six Sigma is; learn key concepts in Six Sigma; and to get a basic understanding of how Six Sigma framework works in delivering successful projects. This course is included as a part of Free Lifetime Primary Membership. Once the course is completed, the student needs to take an assessment to get the certificate. The purpose of the exam is to confirm you have basic understanding of Six Sigma.
The course contains a mixture of class room training led by an experienced trainer of ITECHGURUS and he is a Master Black Belt and syndicate exercises to allow delegates to practice and assimilate skills.
As a Yellow Belt you will have a good introduction to the Six Sigma theory and be able to contribute to Green Belt projects within your organization. Play your part in achieving operational and transactional improvements to save time and money and boost customer service delivery.
The Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification will be aimed at those new to the world of Six Sigma who have a small role, interest, or need to develop foundational knowledge. Yellow belts can be entry level employees that seek to improve their world or executive champions who require an overview of Six Sigma and DMAIC.
This certification will adopt the approach of advancing the concept and potential of using Six Sigma tools and methodologies within an organization. The Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification requires one year of work experience in one or more areas of the Six Sigma Yellow Belt Body of Knowledge. Work experience must be in a full time, paid role. Paid intern, co-op or any other course work cannot be applied towards the work experience requirement. Educational waivers are not granted.
|Certification||Duration||Prerequisites||Target Audience||Cost Of Exam||PMI-PDUs Awarded|
|Six Sigma Yellow Belt||No restriction||Nil||Anyone interested to know more about Six Sigma||0 (Free)||8|
Yellow Belt training is aimed at broadening the knowledge base of Six Sigma within a business so that DMAIC projects and problem solving have a fertile background. This will enable more projects to be identified and taken to a successful conclusion because the whole business shares an understanding of the need for improvement and how to do it.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
|COURSE||TRAINING MODEL||DATE||SCHEDULE AND TIME||LOCATION||COURSE FEE||ENROLL|
|Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Training||-||-||-||-||-||Enroll|
Just cleared my PMP exam...thanks to Chandramouli sir for proper guidance & training
thanks to Prashant for support.
Please find my experience/inputs
1. I gone through a Training session last year but could not found proper way to cover all the concepts
2. Luckily I came to know about Mr. Chandramouli sir and gone through his training it has changed my approach/view towards PMBoK
3. I have gone through PMBoK twice by following Chandramouli Sir’s training
4. I have not attempted Mock Tests & not gone through Rita
5. I have utilizes the PMP Preparation material provided in “Library” tab.
6. Most of the questions are scenario based (same scenarios repeated for 2 to 3 questions)
7. 4 to 5 questions on matching the concepts
8. 60% questions on Agile and Hybrid methodologies
9. I spent 2 to 3 hours daily for 1 month
I once again thank Mr. Chandramouli Sir for his training and Mr. Prashant for his support throughout the sessions.
- Madhusudan Reddy
I passed the PMP exam today with Above target on all domains
Special thanks to Mouli sir who trained in learning the concepts n understanding it
And special thanks to Prasanth sir for constant support.
1. Grid wise preparation - 4 grids based on my weak spots and more importance to people domain n agile
2. knowledge area wise
1st pmbok , Rita , Rita qns bank, udemy chapte and and then move to next knowledge area
3. Then took classmaker 4 model exams and scored 80%
4. One major risk which I took didn't give LMS final exam and booked the PMP exam which made me very under confident when I was giving today the exam. Plz do not take this risk anyday.🙏
4. Then booked exam with 5 days gap n prepared n gave it today
Totally different. Almost 100% all scenario based only, not even one calculation problem came. No direct definition given n asked wht is this process and all.
Actually I under estimated this exam n after giving model exam n this particular PMP is totally different n situation based only for me today
Most of qns I feel came from people domain n agile mostly.
So when direct and were not asked I was little under confident whether I would pass this exam comfortably but I cleared with Above target bcoz of understanding concept and situation I think
One more thing I made mistake I feel is
Very very important
I took 90 to 100 mins for first 60 qns and rushed with next 120 qns madly without taking a single break. So too much of tension till last whether I ll pass or not
But God helped n passed with high scoring I suppose
Hi Prasanth & Friends, happy to tell you I just cleared PMP!!
Please find some of my feedback and observations:
- Chandramouli sir's class was very practical
- His teaching and examples out of experience set clarity of many concepts
- Exam pattern of 180 questions with two 10 min breaks is better one
- Most of questions on Agile
- Many questions have two likely correct answers, hence read questions thoroughly
- Only 3 questions on formula (CPI/SPI), even that I haven't memorised the formula but approached in a practical way said by Chandramouli sir
- Upto 10 questions to match the following
- Resources provided during training and e-learning is suffice to clear exam
- Some questions are repeating with different sentence/scenario, hence be attentive always
- 230 mins for 180 questions is adequate timing for exam
Project Management Consultant
Chief Knowledge Officer
Lead Data Scientist
Founder / Managing Partner
Director - Business Development