Just cleared my PMP exam...thanks to Chandramouli sir for proper guidance & training
thanks to Prashant for support.
Please find my experience/inputs
1. I gone through a Training session last year but could not found proper way to cover all the concepts
2. Luckily I came to know about Mr. Chandramouli sir and gone through his training it has changed my approach/view towards PMBoK
3. I have gone through PMBoK twice by following Chandramouli Sir’s training
4. I have not attempted Mock Tests & not gone through Rita
5. I have utilizes the PMP Preparation material provided in “Library” tab.
6. Most of the questions are scenario based (same scenarios repeated for 2 to 3 questions)
7. 4 to 5 questions on matching the concepts
8. 60% questions on Agile and Hybrid methodologies
9. I spent 2 to 3 hours daily for 1 month
I once again thank Mr. Chandramouli Sir for his training and Mr. Prashant for his support throughout the sessions.
- Madhusudan Reddy
PMI® ACP Online Training + Blended Model Support + Evaluation + Extended Learning + 100% Exam pa
Classroom Training + Blended Model Support + Evaluation + Extended Learning + + Guarantee to Clear P
(PMP®) Project Management Professionals Certification is a globally recognized and valuable credential for Project Management, which issued by PMI...Read More
15 Oct, 2020
Project management peoples are often asked a common question: what is the importance of project...
29 Sep, 2020
Recently, I had the opportunity to volunteer for a not-for-profit organization to manage its website...
19 Sep, 2020
Are you a good project management fellow? Do you know how to estimate? Have you got any idea about t...
28 Jun, 2020
Project Life Cycle The PMI Project Management process groups are called: Initiating ...