The Risk Management Professional (or) PMI-RMP®- is a well-known and globally recognized certification offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI®).
This Certification Highlight your ability to identify and assess project risks, mitigates threats, and capitalizes on opportunities. In this capacity, you enhance and protect the needs of your organization. RMP® Demonstrate and apply expertise in the specialized area of assessing and identifying project risk on the project team, and demonstrate the recognition and value the role provides to the project management profession. The PMI-RMP® is registered against the ISO 9001 standard.
You will gain a deep understanding of the PMI-RMP exam content, including risk planning, risk identification, risk analysis, risk response planning, and risk monitoring and control. You will also learn how to effectively communicate risk-related information to stakeholders.
The person who have a good knowledge, skills and experience in risk management area, or if you are a project management person focused on identifying, solving, managing a Risk in small or large scale projects in complex environments, then the PMI-RMP® is the perfect choice for you.
At ITechGurus, Based on the years of experience in delivering effective Project and Program management training, we have designed our courses to guide the professional to achieve the RMP certification and applying the best practices in the Project in real-time. We achieve this by providing a unique blend of concepts, case studies, Different Scenarios of projects and role-play simulations that guarantee our students know how to implement and get a proper outcome on-time and budget in their organizations.
RMP Course Outcomes and Benefits
- 4 Days RMP Training, Program delivery is focus on 100% highly Interactive and Informative Training.
- Learn to Become a Successful Risk Management Leader
- Training Include 30 PDU Certificate - PMP® Contact Hours
- Know the concepts related to Risk management
- Develop Risk Management plans
- Specialize in identifying and assessing project risks
- Identify and measure risks in project development and implementation
- Quantify and create risk response strategies to deliver products
- Use a proactive and focused approach to preventing problems, rather than dealing with them once they occur
- Our PMI RMP Training course strives to provide high-quality instruction that includes excellent underlying knowledge of core ideas as well as a hands-on approach.
- Learners will be able to scale up their skills and undertake real-time projects with best practices after being exposed to actual industrial use-cases and scenarios.
- Our expert PMI RMP Certification Training program will help you comprehend risk management processes and provide you with an orderly and purposeful framework for dealing with operational uncertainty.
- You'll learn how to plan for, gather, and analyse risks in projects, as well as how to manage visible and intangible dangers.
- Our hands-on training style will provide you with industry-relevant skills that will aid in the development of a career in this fast-expanding profession.
- You will also have the full support and real-time project assistance from experienced specialists during the training cycle.
- Identify problems before they occur
- Identify, access and mitigate project risks
- Maximize results and meet deadlines
- Leverage and cause opportunities
- Save resources for your project and your organization
- Prepare for the PMI-RMP exam