The PMI-ACP® validates a practitioner's ability to understand and apply agile principles and practices on basic projects. The PMI-ACP® demonstrates that a practitioner can select agile principles and practices as a project management approach based on the needs and demands of a specific project.
The PMI-ACP® carries a high level of professional standing and credibility as it requires the combination of Agile education, experience and examination. If you use Agile practices in your projects, or your organization is adopting Agile approaches to project management, this 2 day classroom training session and the PMI-ACP® certification july be right for you. The PMI-ACP® recognizes knowledge of Agile principles, practices and techniques across Agile methodologies.
This 3 day session targets new and seasoned Agile practitioners to explore what it takes to successfully apply Agile methods to their teams, projects and programs. In addition to providing the full spectrum of Agile principles, practices and techniques, this material is designed to cover all the areas needed to successfully pass the PMI-ACP® Exam.
Organizations who use agile principles and practices have documented the value they see from these techniques:,,
- Adaptive to changing business needs, giving the organization more influence over adding, changing, or removing requirements.
- Early and continuous customer feedback— as the customer is involved throughout development, they will end up with an end-product that they want and will use.
The PMI-ACP® specifically validates a practitioner's ability to understand and apply agile principles and practices. The PMP® Credential recognizes demonstrated competence leading and directing project teams..
There are over a large number of professionals worldwide who have achieved the PMI-ACP® certification. The number is very rapidly growing, making PMI-ACP® a leading Agile Project Management certification worldwide. In many global organizations, having a Project Management certification like PMI-ACP® is becoming an important factor for promotion to the Project Management..
The best thing about Agile is that it preserves the interests of all stakeholders in a project, be it the client, project manager, development team or testing team. Agile promotes transparency and visibility, both of which are crucial aspects for the success of any project.
- Customers benefit from Agile as it ensures high customer satisfaction courtesy frequent releases.
- Managers benefit from Agile as it makes life easier for them. No overheads, minimal documentation, no useless meetings and clear & crisp communication with all stakeholders.
- Development team benefits from Agile as it shortens the learning curve and development time for iterations.
- Testing team benefits from Agile as they get ‘Early Access’ to the software to test.
- Lastly, all stakeholders have a better visibility of the project and ‘right expectations’ from each other
Project Management Institute was founded in 1969. The goal of PMI is continuous growth and development of the discipline of Project Management. PMI® started the PMP® exam in 1984. PMI® has REP training Providers all across the globe.
Mode of Payments:
- Credit card (Online Payment)
- Bank Transfer (ACH)
Yes, Off Course, You Can Interact trainer after Enrollment (or) you can get trainer profile before enrolment.