The (PMI-ACP®) Agile Certified Practitioner is a fastest growing certification and globally recognized credentials. PMI ACP formally recognizes your knowledge of agile principles and your skill with agile techniques. Agile Methodology of Project Management is a specific approach into the software development projects that attempts to deal with quick changes and address change effectively. Agile is an approach that helps shift the focus from writing about requirements to talking about them. Agile focus on more interaction with clients in each stages of projects to give a proper delievery.
ITechGurus 3‐days training session teaches Agile principles to explore what it takes to successfully apply Agile methods to their teams, projects and programs. The Course materials are designed to cover all of the areas needed to implement agile practices and to successfully pass the PMI‐ACP® examination. Attendees will learn the concepts and practices they can take to their teams and organization to make a difference immediately.
Participants will learn how to lead development teams toward Agile by creating and managing a product vision and product backlogs, planning releases and sprints, monitoring progress and conducting retrospectives.
PMi® ACP Course Outcomes and Benefits
- 3-Days of Instructor-Led classroom training with Blended model support.
- 21 PDU Certificate to enable the eigibility of PMI ACP Exam
- Course Materials and Internal Evaluation Exam with Extended Learning Model
- Examination Cracking Technique and tips
- PMI‐ACP® exam application form filling support
- Course Completion Certificat from ITechGurus
- Learn the 10 Tools and Techniques and 43 Knowledge and Skills areas needed to pass the PMI-ACP® Exam!
- Solve Sample Agile Projects!
- Learn Planning, Estimating and Prioritizing requirements in an Agile way.
- Learn how to build self-organizing high performing teams.
- How to engage your business customers and delight them through early and frequent delivery of value.
- Improve requirements gathering through collaborative brainstorming, breaking down EPICs and defining acceptance tests.
- Learn how to create simple yet powerful visible Agile tracking reports.
- Get tips on advanced topics such as scaling Agile to large projects, distributed teams and lean portfolio management.
- Designed with 60% interactive group workshops!
- Uses a Real World end to end example Software and Non Software project to maximum learning!
- The knowledge of both agile and waterfall practices gives you greater breadth and depth as a project manager.
- Enhance your Career and Enable your Opportunities
- Increase your professional versatility in project management tools and techniques and thus helps in career advancement.
Added Advantage of SixSIgma® and MS® Project Courses -
ITechGurus offer SIXSIGMA & MS® Project (Project Management Tool) as Complement for our PMI® ACP Certification Training. This Instructor LED Live Online training program conducted in Weekends. Courses Including Certification Exam at free of Cost and 9 PDU's.
|General Project Experience
||Agile Project Experience
||Training in Agile Practices
|2,000 hours (About 1 Year) working on project teams. These hours must be earned within the last 5 years. Active PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement.
||1500 Hours (About 8 Months) of Involving or Supporting for Agile Projects Team.
These hours must be earned within the last 3 years.
||21 contact hours (ITechGurus ACP Preparation Program).
For those who hold a PMP® and or/ PgMP® credential, PMI® has already verified that one has exceeded the project management experience requirements. PMP's and PgMP's do not need to document the general project management experience.
How will I be assessed For Examination?
Applicants will need to complete the following steps to apply for the PMI's ACP Exam:
Register with PMI and log into your account after registration.
- Apply for PMI Membership and complete the online application form.
- Submit the application online.
- Upon acceptance, you will need to schedule your examination.
The exam is a multiple choice, also computer based examination. The exam consists of 100 questions, and it takes approximately 3 hours to complete.
Latest PMP Exam task Updates:
The PMI ACP Certificate is the most recognized and respected credential in the field of Agile project management. This workshop is dedicated to helping students earn their certificate by preparing them to pass the PMI ACP examination.