2 Days Classroom Training - Full Days Program
Master your Skills with Project Management
Project management skills is very important to delivering project or products within cost, schedule, time and resource constraints. ITechGurus Fundamentals of project management course gives you the skills, tools, techniques and knowledge to ensure your projects are completed on time and on budget which user expect. This training program includes with a sample project that allows you to apply the skills into your realtime projects.
This training is based on the global standard guidelines which reflecting the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide 6) Latest edition. This interactive training course has an easy-to-use interface and includes a real-world case study, as well as quizzes and exercises that run throughout the course to ensure increased retention of learning. It covers basic Project Management concepts including definition of Project Mnagement, life cycle, organizations structure, types and identifing project stakeholders. It covers all knowledge areas in enough details for the participants to be able to use them in planning their projects at their work place, including integration, scope, time, and cost management and stakeholders.
This program offers you a prime opportunity to acquire the relevant practical skills and techniques, in a forum that is focused, stimulating and highly interactive. This introductory course provides delegates with a brief overview of the world of project management.
The course goes over the 5 process groups: initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling, and closing.
Understand the concepts of Project Management life cycle and process groups from Basics to Advanced Level
Learn how to apply the concepts, input, tools, techniques and Output(ITTO) in realtime
Apply PM Methodology appropriate to projects that have well defined requirements and deliverables
Lean Professional Responsibilities and ethics to give a inputs to your Projects
Enhance and Secure your career, Increase your opportunities and Credits
Teaching terminology and a project management approach that is aligned with PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition
|COURSE||TRAINING MODEL||DATE||SCHEDULE AND TIME||LOCATION||COURSE FEE||ENROLL|
|Fundamental of Project Management Training||Classroom Training||MAY 30, 31 2020||Weekends Class - 09 AM - 6 PM||Bangalore | Chennai | Pune||8999 + Tax||Enroll|
|Educational Background||Project Management Experience||Project Management Training PDUS|
|Any Degree (or) Diploma (or) Global Equivalent||Not Required||Not required|
2 Days Classroom Training - Full Days Program
ITechGurus offers various courses like Agile, PMP, CAPM, SixSigma, Digital Marketing, , Data Science, Scrum and etc,,
Yes, Off Course, You Can Interact trainer after Enrollment (or) you can get trainer profile before enrolment.
For any course-related information, please email at Support@itechgurus.org or connect with us through live chat, or Direct Phone (INDIA: +91 9566008068) - (USA/CANADA: 1800-381-4382.
Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the aspirants via email.
Mode of Payments:
Credit card (Online Payment)
Bank Transfer (ACH)
Just cleared my PMP exam...thanks to Chandramouli sir for proper guidance & training
thanks to Prashant for support.
Please find my experience/inputs
1. I gone through a Training session last year but could not found proper way to cover all the concepts
2. Luckily I came to know about Mr. Chandramouli sir and gone through his training it has changed my approach/view towards PMBoK
3. I have gone through PMBoK twice by following Chandramouli Sir’s training
4. I have not attempted Mock Tests & not gone through Rita
5. I have utilizes the PMP Preparation material provided in “Library” tab.
6. Most of the questions are scenario based (same scenarios repeated for 2 to 3 questions)
7. 4 to 5 questions on matching the concepts
8. 60% questions on Agile and Hybrid methodologies
9. I spent 2 to 3 hours daily for 1 month
I once again thank Mr. Chandramouli Sir for his training and Mr. Prashant for his support throughout the sessions.
- Madhusudan Reddy
I passed the PMP exam today with Above target on all domains
Special thanks to Mouli sir who trained in learning the concepts n understanding it
And special thanks to Prasanth sir for constant support.
1. Grid wise preparation - 4 grids based on my weak spots and more importance to people domain n agile
2. knowledge area wise
1st pmbok , Rita , Rita qns bank, udemy chapte and and then move to next knowledge area
3. Then took classmaker 4 model exams and scored 80%
4. One major risk which I took didn't give LMS final exam and booked the PMP exam which made me very under confident when I was giving today the exam. Plz do not take this risk anyday.🙏
4. Then booked exam with 5 days gap n prepared n gave it today
Totally different. Almost 100% all scenario based only, not even one calculation problem came. No direct definition given n asked wht is this process and all.
Actually I under estimated this exam n after giving model exam n this particular PMP is totally different n situation based only for me today
Most of qns I feel came from people domain n agile mostly.
So when direct and were not asked I was little under confident whether I would pass this exam comfortably but I cleared with Above target bcoz of understanding concept and situation I think
One more thing I made mistake I feel is
Very very important
I took 90 to 100 mins for first 60 qns and rushed with next 120 qns madly without taking a single break. So too much of tension till last whether I ll pass or not
But God helped n passed with high scoring I suppose
Hi Prasanth & Friends, happy to tell you I just cleared PMP!!
Please find some of my feedback and observations:
- Chandramouli sir's class was very practical
- His teaching and examples out of experience set clarity of many concepts
- Exam pattern of 180 questions with two 10 min breaks is better one
- Most of questions on Agile
- Many questions have two likely correct answers, hence read questions thoroughly
- Only 3 questions on formula (CPI/SPI), even that I haven't memorised the formula but approached in a practical way said by Chandramouli sir
- Upto 10 questions to match the following
- Resources provided during training and e-learning is suffice to clear exam
- Some questions are repeating with different sentence/scenario, hence be attentive always
- 230 mins for 180 questions is adequate timing for exam
Project Management Consultant
Chief Knowledge Officer
Lead Data Scientist
Founder / Managing Partner
Director - Business Development