Had a great experience with wonderful professionals. Thank you ITechGurus Dr.Chandrmouli for all ur guidance.. Those 40 hours of training and knowledge sharing definitely made a great difference to my learning phase.. Now a Certified PMP professional!
Hi Prasanth,Good Evening
I have cleared my pmp exam today. A big thank you to ITechGurus for helping me to clear my PMP exam in the first attempt. They have such an organised and well structured training program. Starting from the enquiry process till clearing the exam we can reach out to them for any sort of guidance and help. Special thanks to Mouli Sir for the way he taking the sessions where the preference was given to rendering the the concepts clear and precise .
Thanks for all the help and guidance throughout the course and thereafter.
The training sessions conducted by ITechGurus were really really helpful in cracking the PMP exam.
Also, the Online course and the mock tests by Itech gurus Chandramouli were very informative.
A must go with team for these professional certifications!!
Good training and materials provided where very useful to recap before the test. It’s always recommended to go through the training and recorded videos once gain to get more deeper understanding.
The new format I did not get a single mathematical questions or any need to use calculator. Almost 50% of the questions were on servant leader. No ITTO questions, everything is situation and what would PM do.
I am pleased to inform you that I passed my PMP exam today (30th June 2021) with AT/AT/AT Scores on my first attempt. Thanks to Mr Chandramouli and Mr Prashanth for making this possible.
Please find below the strategy I followed to prepare for the PMP exam.
• After completing my 35 Hours training course at ITECHGURUS, I took a week break.
• After a week break, I started going through PMBOK 6th edition simultaneously RITA for each knowledge area after running through the particular knowledge area training audio (provided by ITECHGURUS) and noting the critical points.
• Once I completed each chapter above, I solved the questions (100 Questions each chapter)
• I took almost three days per chapter for 3 - 4 hours of studying per day (I skipped somedays for essential works and family commitments)
• After completing all the chapters, I have started going through the Agile Practice guide after running through the Agile training audio (provided by ITECHGURU) and noting the critical points.
• Once I completed the Agile practice guide above, I solved the 100 Agile questions privided by Mr Chandramouli.
• Then, I started attempting to solve domain-based (People, Process and Business environment) questions.
• It took almost one and half months for me to complete the above
• Once I am confident in the above, I started attending my first mockup exam (180 Questions) in ITECHGURU's web portal. It took almost 5 hours to complete the first mockup attempt. Only 120 answers are correct. Then, I started reviewing the mistakes and made a second mockup attempt. Almost 175 answers are correct.
• Then I started attempting mockup exams from other sources, including Udemy courses and Prepcast. Almost I have tried ten complete mockup exams from various sources with different difficulties levels for nearly 15 days.
• I scored an average of 70% correct answers on the above ten mockup exams (Almost the first five mockup exams, I struggled to complete 180 questions in 230 minutes)
• Finally, I have decided to schedule the main PMP exam. There was no slot available on the expected date. Finally, I got the slot only on 30th June 2021.
Below is my main PMP exam Experience:
Questions are scenario-based and mostly with Agile/Hybrid.
Questions are within the given scenario,
How could PM prevent the problem?
What should be the PM approach towards resolving the problem?
What PM to do first?
No need to memorize ITTO. Understand them. I got the only couple of indirect ITTO questions.
No need to memorize the formulas too, instead understand them. I got a couple of indirect EVM questions.
Elangovan K P
Cleared PMP today. It was great experience to have coaching from iTECHGURU & Mr. Maouli Sir.
They are the foundation to achieve the success of PMP certification for every candidate , & without having strong foundation it wont be easy & possible to reach this goal.
Once again thank you so much to each & every team member of iTechGurus , & All my colleagues from PMP training class batch 22nd March 2021- :)
I cleared my PMP on 1st June. Sharing my lesson learnt and approach for final exam -
Finally, I want to express my gratitude to Dr. Mouli sir for his extensive coaching, knowledge sharing, and for pointing us in the proper direction for passing PMP and excelling with ease.
Hi Prasanth & Team,
I have cleared the PMP certification on 18th May. - Special Thanks to itechgurus for your sessions, guidance, and following your recommendation.
Please find my input to our team:
-Daily 1 to 2 hours I spent from April, I took a bit longer than suggested, but cleared the exam on the 1st time itself.
- You all can clear it easily with some revision, Best wishes to all
Once again, a big thanks to Mr. Prasanth for your guidance, coordination and support.
Hi all, I passed my PMP exam today. Thank you Prashanth and trainer for making this possible!! 😊 I don't have much to share.
I read the PMBOK guide whenever I can and reviewed the answers in the PDF which Prashanth shared. Also took the UDEMY Q & A from Chandra Sir's course. Didn't take too much practice exams. Just kept simple and straight-Prepare! 😊
I would like to thank ITECHGURUS. Topics explanations were in detail , it's not like PPT reading and explain slide by slide. Trainer was thorough in the subject and each knowledge area session was planned properly so that there is link between the various topics for each day and taking questions after each topic was more helpful as one can easily apply what is learned. Practice questions were helpful where scenario was give and then you have to answer, this created exact exam simulation environment and helped as confidence booster. one does not need to read PMBOK6 to pass the exam, understanding based teaching by good instructor is sufficient and it should be coupled with good practice questions ( study 2,3 times for sure shot results).
Dear Prasanth Sir, Good Day. I have passed PMP exam today.Thanks for your great support.
Thanks to Mr. Vasu, Mr.Chandramouli and Mr. Ram for great professional coaching for PMP exam also good Support received from ITech Gurus team. I passed my PMP exam on April 28,2021. Mostly Agile scenario questions. I have taken 229 minutes to finish out of 230 minutes.
Mohammed Abdul Jappar.
Just cleared my PMP exam...thanks to Vasu Rao sir for proper guidance & training
thanks to Prashant for support.
Please find my experience/inputs
1. I gone through a Training session last year but could not found proper way to cover all the concepts
2. Luckily I came to know about Mr. Chandramouli sir and gone through his training it has changed my approach/view towards PMBoK
3. I have gone through PMBoK twice by following Chandramouli Sir’s training
4. I have not attempted Mock Tests & not gone through Rita
5. I have utilizes the PMP Preparation material provided in “Library” tab.
6. Most of the questions are scenario based (same scenarios repeated for 2 to 3 questions)
7. 4 to 5 questions on matching the concepts
8. 60% questions on Agile and Hybrid methodologies
9. I spent 2 to 3 hours daily for 1 month
I once again thank Mr. Chandramouli Sir for his training and Mr. Prashant for his support throughout the sessions.
- Madhusudan Reddy
I passed the PMP exam today with Above target on all domains
Special thanks to Vasu Rao & Mouli sir who trained in learning the concepts n understanding it
And special thanks to Prasanth sir for constant support.
1. Grid wise preparation - 4 grids based on my weak spots and more importance to people domain n agile
2. knowledge area wise
1st pmbok , Rita , Rita qns bank, udemy chapter test and then move to next knowledge area
3. Then took classmaker 4 model exams and scored 80%
4. One major risk which I took didn't give LMS final exam and booked the PMP exam which made me very under confident when I was giving today the exam. Plz do not take this risk anyday.🙏
4. Then booked exam with 5 days gap n prepared n gave it today
Totally different. Almost 100% all scenario based only, not even one calculation problem came. No direct definition given n asked wht is this process and all.
Actually I under estimated this exam n after giving model exam n this particular PMP is totally different n situation based only for me today
Most of qns I feel came from people domain n agile mostly.
So when direct and were not asked I was little under confident whether I would pass this exam comfortably but I cleared with Above target bcoz of understanding concept and situation I think
One more thing I made mistake I feel is
Very very important
I took 90 to 100 mins for first 60 qns and rushed with next 120 qns madly without taking a single break. So too much of tension till last whether I ll pass or not
But God helped n passed with high scoring I suppose
Hi Prasanth & Friends, happy to tell you I just cleared PMP!!
Please find some of my feedback and observations:
- Chandramouli sir's class was very practical
- His teaching and examples out of experience set clarity of many concepts
- Exam pattern of 180 questions with two 10 min breaks is better one
- Most of questions on Agile
- Many questions have two likely correct answers, hence read questions thoroughly
- Only 3 questions on formula (CPI/SPI), even that I haven't memorised the formula but approached in a practical way said by Mr. Vasu sir
- Upto 10 questions to match the following
- Resources provided during training and e-learning is suffice to clear exam
- Some questions are repeating with different sentence/scenario, hence be attentive always
- 230 mins for 180 questions is adequate timing for exam
I cleared my PMP Exam- Special Thanks to Mr.Chandramouli for your sessions and guidance exactly followed your advise.
Please find my Input To our team:
1) I Went through Mr.Chandramouli’s Recorded Sessions (I was only present 2 live sessions due to my work)
2) Tips and tricks (biggest take away) by Mr.Chandramouli
3) I read 1 chapter PMBOK and immediately same in RITA plus answered RITA Q&A
4) Refresh The same chapter next day then, took Udemy Mock test (very useful) for the same chapter (next day)
5) I felt Rita better than PMBOK (user friendly)
6) Exam day no revision just took it with 1 break after 120 questions
7) Important trick: I read the objectives always in mock up similar to Mr. Chandramouli’s advise
After reading question I see the options by D, C,B,A - few times I felt 2 options easy to say wrong I get only remaining 2 to choose , few times I am confident of correct answer immediately
-Daily 4 hours I spent for 2 weeks since, I felt if I had known this class last year I would have cleared at 1st time itself.
- You all can clear it with ease just some revision plus confidence 👍🏻
Best wishes to all
Once again A big Thanks 🙏 to Mr.Chandramouli @Chandramouli Trainer for his guidance and support.
You are giving a great training to the people who are interested to clear PMP. Great job to ITECH GURUS for the coordination 👏 splly to Mr. Prashanth
Team cleared PMP today with above target. Special thanks to Chandramouli sir and Prashant sir🙏🏻✌🏻🥳
Team let me tell you, there was no single numerical question based on formulae and flow diagrams...all 100% situational based. 5 questions on match the pairs.
Also, I read pmbok only single time....just refered the Recordings and attempted all questions...till morning today I was watching the summaries provided after each module. I can say dont do anything else apart udemy course..it is covering everything and helps build confidence quickly.
On last day just watch summaries...thats enough to clear...dont get panic at all.
Hi Team, I have cleared the PMP certification on 3rd April. Thank You Chandramouli Sir and Prasanth for the guidance for earning the PMP certification. The PMP exam had questions mostly related to Agile methodology. The situational questions were easy to interpret when you apply PMIsm. Mathematical questions were easy to solve. Please do follow Chandramouli Sir's exam study pattern + PMBoK + Rita + PMP pratice test. And lastly do practice with mock tests, as time management is most important as time flies during exam.
Thanks a lot Chandramouli Sir and ITechGurus for the support and guidance.
Thanks to itechgurus and mouli sir...guidance and study material. Everyone should read pmbok, Rita. Follow study pattern what mouli Sir explained. Get good understanding of agile..which help to clear the exam. Easy to answer questions. For predictive all questions are situational base. Related to project manager. Mathematical questions are only 3 to 4% that to very easy. No calculator required. Give atleast 5 full mock test. To get habitual for 4hrs exam and reading of questions.
Dear All, I have cleared my PMP exam, Thanks to you Mr. Vasu Rao sir, with your support and advise only I cleared the exam.
I successfully cleared the PMP exam and all because of the instructor lead training class of ITECHGURUS. The training cleared my concepts of Project Management. The trainers are really good and experienced. They pay much attention to help you understand each concept much in detail.
Thank you again.
I gave PMP exam today.and cleared Thank to our trainer Mr. Vasu Rao for great guidance.
Thanks prasanth and itechgurus.
Hi all, I cleared my PMP exam today. Thank you all for the support and guidance Mr. Vasudevamoorthy, Mr. Mouli and Prasanth. I tooks a exam at Pearson center in Calcutta.
Hey Prasanth. This is Rahul here. I just finished my PMP and I’m happy to share that I cleared it. Thank you so much for all the support y’all have provided! I really appreciate it! I was attended in the June first week batch, but I retook the class in the January batch this year.
Hi Prashant today cleared the exam, Thanks for your support. Your motivation assisted me to focus better.. Thanks all for ur wishes...I felt more than 50% of the questions were from agile...over the weekend I'll try to prepare and share some high-level topics.
Hi All, happy to inform that I have cleared PMP exam today. Questions were mostly scenario based. Direct questions were minimal. Agile, Incremental, Iteration based approach has lot of questions. No mathematical questions... Few questions on match the following types. No questions on ITTO, many questions had multiple answers.. like choose 2 answers or 3 answers from the list.
I took the exam from home. And it's better to take it from home if you can. No need of additional web cam. Laptop web cam will do.
Cleared My PMP Exam Today. Thank you sir, till I attend your class I was not confident. I just followed your advise and Mr. Prasanth motivate me a lot.
I got 60% questions were on people management, 25% on agile, not a single mathematical question, All about people and process, Questions were on situational handling like if a team of people leave the project middle of hydro project delivery choose the best answer.
Tk u Prashant, if I would have not called u on Dec 1st I would have not done this now. Thanks for all ur positive words.
Happy to announce that I passed PMI's New 2021 PMP Certification with Above Target score in all three domains. The new curriculum really tested our skills on Project Management with Agile / Hybrid methodology and leadership practices.
Big shout to Itechgurus, Chandramouli Subramaniam, Rita Mulcahy for their insightful sessions and learnings. Any finally thanks to TCS for enabling this learning journey.
Cleared my PMP Exam a week back. My credits always goes to Mr. Prasanth from Itechgurus. I took a training in Simplilearn, But training and guidance is not upto standard.
Mr. Vasu Rao introduce Prasanth Sir to me from itechgurus. I got lot of motivations & Inputs to clear my PMP Exam. Refered 2 of my Friends. Thanks
Please find my certificate below:
Happy to announce that I have been awarded the CAPM certification and have also completed PMP training course in ITechGurus.
I would recommend all to not focus on the pattern change but on studying for the exam. Pattern change only accounts for a little more agile questions.
Book a exam slot and that will make you stick to a timeline. Sir’s PPT and PMBOK 6th edition was enough for CAPM. For PMP you’ll need the review two days of agile training also that sir gave.
Even CAPM has agile questions (1or 2 from each knowledge area) and the questions were objective + match the options.
Happy new year indeed!!
Always strive to elevate yourself.
Hi Prasanth, Cleared PMP Exam in the New Exam Pattern.
Thank you itechgurus, Prashanth and Dr. Chandramouli.
January 03 2021
Cleared PMP certification exam today morning at my very first attempt. This exam requires a thorough understanding of the concepts of project management to answer the convoluted questions since it expects you to be a project management expert. Hence, I strongly believe that aspirants should not resort to mugging up concepts unlike what usually works for other exams. I would like to thank itechgurus, Mr. Prasanth and Manick sir in particular for the training which laid the foundation for my preparation. My best wishes to all future PMP aspirants.
Happy to end 2020 on a positive note. I am really pleased and excited to let you all know that I passed the “Project management professional (PMP)" certification exam conducted by Project management institute on my very first attempt. Months of hard work has paid off. Thanks Prasanth and itechgurus
Happy to say that I passed by PMP exam today. Dr. S. Chandramouli sir from ITech guru was my coach. Even after the course, i was able to contact my coach for any doubts clearance.
My sincere thanks to Dr. Chandramouli sir and whole ITechGuru team.
Finally earned PMP Certification..😊
More than a Professional certificate, it was indeed a great opportunity to learn, unlearn and relearn..
Thanks Manick for your guidance. Thanks ITECHGURUS.
Thanking my family and friends..
Happy to Share that I cleared my PMP. Excellent training by Manick sir. He is a pro and we don't need any materials to refer if we are going through his videos. All the concepts were explained really well.
Thank you Prasanth and Manick sir for all your support and guidance.
I have attended the exam today and cleared it. It was really bit hard only, but we should always strict our learnings from the training and PMBOK, we should not answer the questions from our own assumption. if we follow this, am sure we can clear. Thank you itechgurus team Mr. prasanth and Mr. Mouli sir.
I successfully cleared the PMP exam in first attempt and all because of the instructor lead training class of ITECHGURUS. The training cleared my concepts of Project Management. The trainers are really good and experienced. They pay much attention to help you understand each concept much in detail.
I am delighted to share my PMP accomplishment. It was a much needed knowledge upgrade to deliver higher success rate of projects which benefits the organizations.
"PMP certification builds competencies that enable the right approach for the right project." - Project management institute(PMI)
"As of 31 July 2020, there are 1,036,367 active PMP certified individuals worldwide"
I take this opportunity to thank My family, friends, colleagues and mentors who have contributed towards my accomplishment. Thanks Mouli Sir.
Hello All – Cleared my PMP today – I thought of sharing it once I have the report card or certification – Tried but, couldn’t resist myself…after all, my training group – Cannot hold the result till tomorrow. I will share the certificate tomorrow once I receive it.
- Absolutely no doubt Manik sir’s training was the game changer – I watched 2 times completely and reviewed whenever needed – Examples given will remain with me forever..
- From Oct 24th till Nov 1st attended only the training nothing done in between.
- Nov 1st became member of PMI – next day I submitted the application with the help of Prashant
- Week later, application was approved and scheduled for the exam on 17th but, I thought I really need to prepare so rescheduled to 23rd Dec.
- Every evening I took mock exams in morning times I reviewed all questions with explanation. Overall took around 1600 questions, 200 from PMI Mock. Initially I was hitting around 55% later it got improved and I scored 80% in PrepCast ITTO..
- I used PMBoK and Rita Books only for reference not read completely ( But, I recommend everyone to read Rita or PMBoK )
- Watched Manik sir videos and Process flow and Scott Payne’s EVM multiple times.
- Joined couple of PMP Study groups – so that, whenever I am on mobile, I still be reading something about PMP.
- I did not memorize the ITTO’s which is not required at all – just need to understand the flow and logic.. I shared the ITTO pattern In the group the other day..which really helps to understand the basics.
- Check in process was straight and simple – just ensure that room is closed and nothing on the desk.
- After check-in I had 15 min time – I got the notification that PMI will aim to launch the exam in 15 min – after 25 min I got the notification saying “Sorry, unable to launch the exam. Click here for help or to reschedule” Panicked but I did not do anything for next 5 min – Automatically, exam launched was much relieved. Do not panic if you see this message and just wait for few more minutes.
- Exam was not tough – Questions were easy to understand but, answers were tricky to eliminate.
- Not too much of lengthy or wordy questions – Except around 10%
- Around 10-12 Agile questions not difficult ones.
- Around 4-5 questions on EVM – very easy ones no need to use calculator
- CPM – 2 questions one to identify the critical path and second one was to identify the free float both were easy – However, I just selected some random answer and marked for review – after 200 questions I reviewed and answered.
- First 89 questions was not tough but, was nervous for first 20-30 min once I picked the pace got into groove... in 72min I completed 89 questions and took the break.. I took few seconds over 10min it started deduction from my remaining exam time.
- Next 111 questions were mix of lengthy and short questions – Manageable!
- I did not mark any questions for review other than CPM questions. So, I completed 200 questions with 40min to spare. I had no patience to review question so just submitted.
- The very next second saw the “Congratulations” message – Was jumping in joy but, there was no option for me to take the screenshot of that congratulations message – browser will be locked. Need to wait till tomorrow to see my report card – The most toughest part in this PMP journey
Special Mentions: - Thanks Manik sir – your simpler way of explaining things really makes the difference.. Even if PMI conducts viva – I can answer them confidently
Thanks Prashant for guiding me right from the beginning till the application submission..
- iTechGurus Training and 35 contact hours
- Manik sir recorded videos and youtube videos.
- Process flow video on youtube
- Scott Payne’s EVM
- PMBoK and Rita’s for reference.
- ITTO Pattern from internet ( forgot the actual source)
Now it’s time to celebrate the success and what a way to end the year
Firstly, I would like to thanks itechguru for there excellent support to achieve one of the best achievement of my professional career. I strongly recommend itechguru to those who are serious about PMP certification and would like to get it by great success. Note: pls attend all the mock test seriously with set time frame and obviously a hard work. Specifical thanks to Dr. MOULI sir for all the guidance and help throughout the course.
Thanks once again!!!
Haii everyone I cleared PMP yesterday 🙌 it was really challenging ,thanks Dr mouli and Prashant 🙏
I just read only Rita only then the notes during our training
Most questions were from risk management and communication
While answering we need too much concentration , we will get two options look like same meaning but in one word it differ.
Cleared My PMP exam. All the questions are situation and scenario based. It's a good experience for me. Manick sir training and recording videos is very help full. I heared that videos till last minutes before appearing my exam. Itechgurus mock exams is very useful to understanding the process flow and situations of PMP Exam. Thank you Manick and itechgurus for your guidance.. All the best..
Cleared My PMP Exam.. God's Grace. Thank You Prasanth and Mouli..
To be frank, I read only 50% of the book - But, I rewatched the training videos multiple times until I understood the concept. PMI would check whether you understand the concept and Dr. Chandramouli did a great job explaining exactly that! I would recommend going through our training videos to understand the nuances of project management. Every life experience he provided was of tremendous help in selecting the right answers. Guys, I am recommending not to read the book - I did answer several questions by reading that 50% of the book. Unfortunately, I was on a tight schedule and couldn't find the time to complete my reading! Sorry - that came out wrong - I am not recommending to skip the book reading. It is equally important!
I Cleared PMP Guys, Mouli sir: Thanks for all your guidance, teaching the tips and tricks and examples... Thanks Prasanth for branding my name and motivating me for the same.
Hi good morning all... Its difficult to share the summary of tips and tricks. But few are below
1. Read PMBOK till you are clear with the concepts.
2. For preparation breakdown the knowledge areas to make feel yourself better to study
3. You should think as a project manager while answering the question
4. Find the best solution as a answer
5. After reading the question you should identify which processes group the question is belong to and which knowledge area.
6. My suggestion would be we should have end date(exam schedule date) to kick start our studies.
6. After reading PMBOK, refer RITA book for questions.
7. I would suggest if you all are not getting the slots in exam center, go for online not to worry at all.
If any one has any concern, confusion, questions please do call me and am happy to share whatever I know...🙏🙏🙏🤝🤝🤝
ITechGurus provides the best PMP training. My trainer, Mr. Manick., was great. The online classes were highly interactive, and we got all the required information for the exam - from applying for the PMP exam to study tips and best practices for the exam. Overall, it was a great experience.
After 10 years of having a dream to be PMP certified professional, i am proud to say that today i have fulfilled the dream all thanks to ITechGurus and their 100% support from the day1 till the day of exam. The professionalism and the vast experience of our Trainer helped alot in clearly many of the concepts during the sessions and post the sessions.
A Heartfelt Thank you team..keep doing a great job.
Lot of institutes are available in the market, I was in a confusion on selecting the institute, I had couple of calls with Prashant and did my homework on the institute and picked ITECHGURUS.
I started my first day with a suspicious mind, in first 30 mins of class I gained my confidence that I can clear the exam.
- His language was simple, clear communication which anyone can easily understand and no complex words, unlike Shashi Tharoor ;)
- He provided very simple and relatable examples which u can relate and understand the concept.
Overall, I had a great experience and could clear my exam.
I'm Mohanraj Krishnan, working as Technology Project manager @ ABB Hitachi Power Grids, undergone PMP training organized by ITECHGURU and I have cleared the PMP exam today (first attempt), thanks to the ITECHGURUS study materials which helped me to concentrate on key points and the trainer was excellent, he clearly taught the complete course in a simple and easier way, especially ITTO flowchart.
Hi Prashanth Sir, Good Afternoon!!
PMP Journey: PMP certification is my long awaited goal and while searching for the best institutes I came across ITECHGURUS having very good reviews. To enquire more about the course curriculum, I have dropped my details and Prashanth Sir has mailed me with the complete end to end details like Course Structure, eligibility and program plan and finally decided to proceed with the training.
1. Joined the Training Program in the month of October’2020 and it went very well. Manick Sir was awesome and very patient in answering the queries we have during the entire course.
2. After completing the 4 Weeks course, Started looking at the concepts again and due to the work load at office the progress on the study part was very minimal.
3. Finally decided to have a clear Study Plan and rejoined the class again and spend around daily 3 hours for study during week days and good amount of time during weekends.
4. I have prepared my plan based on Knowledge Areas which I feel comfortable rather than ITTO’s wise.
5. On a higher note, I have referred PMBOK 6th Edition as well RITA. My primary reference guide was completely on the recordings of ITECHGURUS which helped me a lot in understanding the concepts and Calculation part. I have gone through the recordings 4 times to understand the concepts behind each KA’s.
6. Set a Target date for the exam first and then start reading according to the timelines will help you to achieve your goals.
7. Personally I feel without setting the Exam Date, You will not have a clear deadline to complete the goal and it might get delayed further.
8. Track your learning regularly and try to ensure the target dates for each KA’s are met as per your schedule.
9. Understanding the concepts play a key role rather remembering them
Cleared My PMP! I initially joined another institute recommended my collogues and dropped out. Then I came across ITechgurus in a Youtube video and attended one session and felt this is where I should continue. Glad I made that decision. The trainer was very good and cleared all the concepts and provided all the required support. Thank you Mr. Prasanth, Chandramouli & Manick.
My PMP training started with itech gurus training
1.Didnt refer PMBOK
2.Read Rita 2times indepth and solved all Q and A..Very practical Syllabus
3.Maniks Videos covers almost all the syllabus..few gaps covered in Rita. watched video's.. atleast..4 to 5 times
4.Itech gurus mock1 and mock4.. scored 66 and 73
5.. PMP mock first' attempt 65 and second attempt 77
6..I also gave headfirst mock, Rita 120 and 128..with average of 70
7..I gave exam at Mumbai center..they allowed me to seat earlier then my appointment timings
8.. Questions were trickier then PMP mock but length of questions are similar
9.. Keep a track of time it starts with 240min...u need to solve atleast 30questions per 30mins
10..I had last only 7mins for review
11..Used only mark for review tag...but not very useful for me as limited time was there for review12..After 200question..I was not able to read the congratulations message and got second confirmation from the exam coordinator..
Once again I want to mention Manik his teaching skills are excellent and the different examples helped me to understand the concepts faster..
Successfully Cleared PMP Exam! Thank you very much Prasanth for your guidance.
The training session from Mr. Manick was wonderful, it helped in grasping the end to end flow, important concepts and ITTO's. The examples quoted were really helpful in visualizing the concepts & he was patient enough to address each and every query raised.
From the preparation point of view, i started with head first which helped to stimulate the reading process as I am not a avid reader, then started Rita which helped in understanding the flow and itto a bit more deeper. Then read the pmbok 2 times and highlighted the important concepts, words, etc. Took almost 5+ mocks available online and offline. Before 2-3 days of exam, revised highlighted points in pmbok alone for 2 times. Used the process chart provided by Mr. Manick sir in the last day to revise. Practice writing down all the formulas for couple of days so that you could brain dump it in the sheet provided in the testing center. Do some breathing exercises before the exam to calm you down and keep you out of Anxiety.
For the exam, take the PMI mock a week before the actual exam, identify the lagging areas and readthrough them again. Take the mock again 2 days prior to the exam to see the improvement. During exam, do not rush into answering the questions, read out the questions carefully, understand which process and KA its falling under, then it will be a cake walk for you to answer them.
All the best folks.
My PMP preparation started with ITech Gurus PMP training sessions.
After the classes, I revised the entire Daywise slide material provided by ITech Gurus. This is v useful as the slides have the entire syllabus in a precise way.
I completed all the required mock exams by ITech Gurus.
Completed the PMI mock exam. Read RMC exam prep and completed all the chapter tests.
Now I have cleared my PMP.
Thanks Manick and Prashant sir for the support and guidance. The PMP training sessions by Manick sir and ITech Gurus training and learning materials are the best inputs for any PMP aspirant. Thanks once again
I Would like to take this opportunity to say Thank You to you, itechgurus team and Manick sir for the guidance and support provided throughout the training, preparation, enrollment and the final exam for PMP. Had it not been for Manick sir's classes, the concepts would not have ingrained in my brain. The best part is you made me feel that my success is what you are genuinely concerned with. All my concerns were very patiently addressed.
In addition to the certification, in my day to day professional life, i have started to use the PMP terms and concepts which helps me position myself as a better project manager
Please accept my heartfelt gratitude
Passed PMP exam few moments ago. Heartily thanks to Mr. Manick and Mr. Prashanth for providing the guidance which clear all the processes, ITTOs and make it easier to solve more and more practice questions and hence build confidence to sit in final PMP exam. Thanks once again.
Steps which I followed while preparing PMP exam:
1) Recoded videos provided that taught in online classes.
2) Studied PMBOK guide and
3) Practice mock tests( Firstly chapter wise and then as whole).
Cleared my PMP Exam successfully. Got Above target in 4 Process Group and Target in 1 Process Group.
Happy to share my experience of ITechgurus to all PMP aspirants!
~Books referred #itechgurus_guide #Rita #PMBOK6.
~Understanding PMBOK Concepts and IITO''s is Important.
~Take 4 Mock-up exams of Itechgurus and its very useful.
~Take Oliver Lehmann (2 Mock-up exams), PMP Practice Exam (1 Mock-up exam)
~ (By Mr. Manick Sir Blog) , easy understanding for all knowledge and processes.
~ ITechGurus (You tube channel)
Thanks to Mr. #Prasanth providing a great support to clear my PMI Application Audit Process and Special thanks to Mr. Vasu Rao sir , who Provide great training, coaching and guiding.
Thank you @ITechGurus for excellent training facility, study materials and support
Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Value
I passed my PMP exam with 'Above Target' in all 5 domains.
This is Achieved after conducting the Training conducted by Itechgurus.
I am very thankful to Trainer Dr. Chandramouli S who has major contribution to understand PMBOK concept in easy way.
I am more impressed by step by step technique explained by him during training.
His teaching approach is totally different than normal teaching method, he will help to set your mindset to get prepare for exam confidently.
What help me, how I studied and what I followed
1. Only Study material provided by Itechguru (include PMBOK, Headfirst, Rita book, Itechguru Practice Q&A)
2. Every day 3 to 4 Hours continuous study, without break
3. I followed one chapter at time (Read till you get depth of topic, Go slow)
4. Analyze mock test result more than 8 hr of all 200 question which came right and wrong.
What I have stopped doing while preparing
1. No YouTube Video
2. No Q&A source from internet
I preferred to read study material in PDF format on laptop or PC than hard copy and PMP Exam Simulation which content exam standard questions and give experience of conducting 4 hour actual exam.
I Stopped study 24 hour before exam day, watched my favorite movie , good quality sleep for 8 hr. It will help you to seat for 4 hour during exam day with concentration.
*Passing PMP exam within a month study time increase chance to pass in First attempt, don’t extend your stud beyond it due to some reason.
Cleared My PMP Exam!. Very good training by itechgurus Manick sir. Really thankful for making the understanding of all topics with simple examples which will never forget. That helped to memorize each and every topic. 1st session was quite easy and second session was bit confusing. Formula based questions were easy. Managed to get target level. Thanks for all the help Prashant throughout the PMP journey.
Cleared my PMP exam today. thanks for your support and help Mr. Vasu Rao and Mr. Prasanth. Itechguru training was very helpful in understanding the concepts
My study plan was:
1. Going through the presentation materials
2. Study the material provided by Itechgurus
3. Study Rita and headfirst PMP books
4.Attended the 4 mockup test provided by Itechgurus
5.Attend PMP mock up exam to see the exam pattern questions
I am very happy to share that PMP Certified with "Above Target"- Performance Rating.
PMP is hard nut to crack but not impossible. One needs dedication and hard work to clear it.
I finally marked the day and I am extremely elated to proclaim that earned the prestigious PMP® certification.
Sincere Thanks to Prasanth & Vasu PMP,CSM sir from ITECHGURUS who coach and support on application process
I need to mention my friends ..who provide me the support in hard time thanks to Logeswaran G Mohan Babu C R Prakash R.
I got my result and thanks everyone I passed!!! Special thanks to Manick sir and Prashant for this great assistance.
My Experience with PMP Exam -
Exam Venue -
Question pattern –
Hi team, Attended PMP exam yesterday and cleared it. Thanks for all your support Prasanth.
I completed the course at iTechgurus under the guidance of Mr. Vasu Rao. The session was very interactive and useful. I read the PMBOK guide and Rita Mulcahy book by topic-wise in parallel. However, I was not able to attend the exam since I was busy back then. After ten months I spoke to Prashanth that I need to refresh my knowledge over PMP and he assisted me by having an online session with Mr. Manickavel. Since I am from an oil and gas construction and engineering domain, the session was more relative to my working. I read the PMBOK and Read and pass notes of PMP along with Rita Mulcahy's with his online session running. It took me eight weekends to cover them. I then tried mock questions topic-wise. Also downloaded few available question banks and completed them.
Passed the PMP exam today. Thanks Prasanth
Successfully cleared PMP Exam. Thank you Prasanth and Vasu sir for your guidance and support. Your suggestion to read Rita book atleast twice really helped me a lot in understanding the concepts. Thanks Prasanth for providing online course videos and exam links.
Happy to share my exam experience for future PMP aspirants! Good Luck.
• Duration - Approx 3 weeks. Daily 3 hours for first 2 weeks and 8 hours for last week.
• Books referred - ITechGurus material + Videos + Mockup Tests & Rita Book.
• Mockup test – 7 mockup tests + PMI mock exam (very important)
• Fix the exam date and then drive towards the exam. It makes/ force you to prepare for the exam.
• To be honest there is no shortcut we have to understand the concepts very well. Concepts are well explained in Rita book in simple language.
• One sheet where all 49 process are displayed under various process group is very important.
• Tools and Techniques and when and where its used is also very important. Revise this daily till exam.
• Suggest to take 3-4 mock exam while preparing for the exam, rather than waiting till end. It helps us to understand where we are lacking.
Mostly all are situation questions in 3-4 lines in below topics
• 15+ questions in communication and stakeholder management
• 10+ questions in change control process
• 20+ questions in tools & techniques
• 10+ questions in process groups
• 3 questions in Agile
• 10+ questions in Risk management
• 5+ questions in Procurement management
• 6 mathematical question in PERT, float, EAC, PV and EV
• 5+ questions in cost management
Suggest to take the PMI mock exam the previous day so that you are prepared to take the 4 hour exam in the same pattern. Take enough rest, eat well and be positive. During the exam, I had good energy till 70th questions.. after that I need to read the question twice. At 90th question, took 10 min official break, had some snacks & water, relaxed for bit (that were gained my energy back, don’t miss this 10 min break) and then continued till end. Always check remaining questions with time, I completed just 1 min before the end time. Thanks.
Hi Prasanth, As we discussed cleared the PMP exam today in my first attempt.
First of all would like to thank Manick sir for his thorough and well crafted explanations of topics during the training. Once again thanks for clarifying all my queries and doubts which really helped in the exam today.
Thanks to you for helping me filling the PMP form submission and your assistance throughout the journey.
This is how I prepared
1. Read PMBOK book multiple times and got all my concepts cleared, did lots of web searches.
2. Read Rita Mulcahy which is the simplified version of clearing any doubts and practising questions.
3. Practised multiple questions including that of PMP, ITech Mock Tests(took 2 tests) and PMI Mock etc.
Dear Mr. Prasanth, As discussed, Please find below my PMP exam preparation methodology and lesson learned for your reference and further necessary action:
Having vast experience in handling EPC Projects, I have started searching for PMP training class through net and got to know ITechGurus. During the preliminary discussion had with Mr. G Prasanth, Director of Training and Development, I had been motivated to join the PMP course and well explained the whole process for PMP certification.
Based on his motivation and guidelines, I had immediately decided to join the PMP training course for 23rd & 24th May 2020 and 30 & 31st May 2020 week-end batch, which resulted in the final stage of getting PMP Certification.
ITechGurus Training Methodology:
For my batch, I was luck to get Dr. Chandramouli as PMP training faculty, who inspired from start to end with well-structured training course. Dr. Chandramouli was my inspiration to attend the complete 35 hrs online PMP course, which helped to understand the whole PMBOK Guide Process and Knowledge area in detail. During the training, Dr. Chandramouli had given lot of practical examples to correlate the PMBOK knowledge and process areas.
Finally. I had strictly followed, Dr. Chandramouli’s advise to prepare for my PMP exam and gone through PMBOK guide, Rita Mulcahy, Head First and scheduled my PMP exam for 30th Sep 2020.
My PMP Exam Preparation Methodology:
As advised by Mr. Prasanth and Mr. Chandramouli, I had allotted one week for each Knowledge are and gone through PMBOK Guideline by Line along with other reference books like Rita Mulcahy, Head First PMP Exam Preparation.
After completion of each knowledge Area, I used to attempt questions in all the reference books to clear my concept and understanding of each terminology used in PMBOK Guide.
After completing all the Knowledge area, I had tried ITechGurus 4 Mock test and PMP online Mock Test before appearing for PMP final Exam. Most of the mock test I tried to attempt twice as my initial score was less than 80% during 1st Attempt.
During the initial period, I used to read 1st PMBOK Guide and then Head First and Rita Mulcahy and then appear for all practice chap test. But, this did not yield much results, and then, I have changed my study pattern differently, which cleared my concept much better.
1st – PMBOK and Head First then try to attend practice questions on each chapter of respective books. While going through the mistakes I did in the Chap test of two reference books, I used to underline the key words, which I missed while initial reading. Then I used to read Rita Mulcahy and finally PMBOK Guide in detail understanding all the important keywords line by line. Then, I used to attend again Chap test of PMP Preparation, Head First and Rita mulchay. Most of the chap test I appeared twice till I get 90% score.
I am PMP Certified Now! Thank you Mr. Prasanth and our trainer Mr. Manick for continuous support and motivation. Exam is not tough and not easy for me. All the questions are situation based.
1. I read PMBOK and Rita for preparation with Itechgurus Practice test / Mockups and PMI Test. Rita Questions are also very useful.
2. 6 Mathematical questions are directly come from our practice test which we discussed on training / whats-app group.
3. Questions are from all Processes of PMBOK. All are MCQ and answers are similar to each. I read 2 to 3 times to understand the questions before choose the answer.
4. Took exam from home. they give break after completing 90 Questions and i thought its easy when compare with next set of 120 Questions. Finally it was done and i got Congratulations Message on my screen.
Passed PMP Examination, Test was very easy whoever has not attempted in my team, go and finish it. don't waste time. Thanks Manick sir, Ajay, Amrutha to keep me on track.
Though I believe everyone has her own method… I simply follow itechgurus preparation plan..
Lessons learnt should be prepared throughout project, but I am preparing after project delivery. lesson learned register is a project document while lessons learned repository is an OPA) Chronology of my prep:
Note: They use PMBOK wordings, One should focus only in confusing definitions, not all. Remembering all is impossible, at least for me.
Note: If someone wants to read only one book, he should consider Rita Mulachy. I did not read any book properly as it was time consuming and most importantly boring. I keep book in front of me and think something else. I can waste hours together like that..:)
I think I would have exaggerated my efforts here in terms of hours but all I can say giving more mocks and analyzing where I made mistake helped me. It kept me highly focused (effective use of hour).
Whenever I lost focus, I took one day off from office to bring my prep back on track.
I think actual paper is not very tough, moreover one does not need to have 5 A’s. How it would help. It’s just a certificate. Take it light. Finish it. J
Passed my PMP .Thank you Prasanth, without your help and mouli sir guidence it's not possible to achieve the PMP Certificate thanks for ITECH GURUS and chandramouli sir 🙏🏻
When I was schedule my exam 1 week ago in Pearson VUE Center. My name is different in identity proof (Name would be continuous without space). So they not allow me to take the test that day. After that I was contact Prasanth sir, PMI and Pearson continuously to solve my issue. Yesterday Pearson test center solved my issue and allow me to take the exam. Prasanth sir help me a lot. Thank you very much.
After giving up (postponing) for almost 2 years, I took the advantage of all the extra time I got from working from home to get PMP certified! :)
I would like to thank ITECHGURUS and to Dr. chandramouli subramanian Ph.D, PMP, ACP. You have been an inspiration and your continuous motivation has played a very important role in this success story. This wouldn’t have been possible without your constant guidance and support. A big big thanks!!
MY PMP Experience
On the day of exam:
Generally, the exam was tough, I would say around 60-70% was fair easy to answer provided we master the concepts.
Cleared Exam. Congratulation Screen Came.. Exam is not tough or easy. Above target in 4 process group (Initiation, Planning, Monitoring & Controlling, Closing) and Target in (Execution Process Group). Got most of PMP Exam Questions from Communication management, Change Management, Stakeholder Management and in Risk management. 2 Mathematical questions.
Tried PMI & ITechGurus mock test, is very help full. Not same questions reflect in the exam. But most of the questions are in same scenarios.
Thank you Mr. Manick and Prasanth.
Hi Prasanth, I have cleared PMP exam today. Questions are very tough and some calculation questions also there. Understanding the PMBOK concepts is important and practice questions and Mocks are very useful. Special thanks to vasu for training and support.
Hi All, I Cleared PMP Exam today. Thank you Prasanth and Mouli. Training and materials would be very helpfull and on an average i scored 75% in all mock test of itechgurus and i have revised answers 3 - 4 times then schedules the exam with Pearson VUE Center.
Today achieved a Milestone, Passed PMP
- Questions were not tough, but tricky and many short questions, but there are many questions for which two answers seems correct, I selected that one that seemed the better the assumption to be stated.
- Happy to infrom that not a single question from Agile, More questions faced on Risk, Quality and Stakeholder Management and 5 to 10 questions on Tools & techniques Overall.
- First part in exam, i was stressed and could not concentrate better, but managed better in second half.
- I could review all questions, as I wrote down a grid stating the time block 240-210-10-150 etc.. and the targeted answer 0-25-50-75 etc.. This help me a lot to seeif i was on track.
- If you know how to calculate EV, PV, AC, EAC, CPI, SPI, BAC that is enough about te formula part, no need to put more effort apart from that.
- Remember about the schedule break that has been implemented, after the question 90. So you have to consider to keep at least 133 minutes for the second block to stay in average. (107 Minutes for 90 questions plus the review, you will not able to se the first block after the break.
- Simulator noted from itechgurus and the process flow chart from Manick sir everything helped a lot. Also questions posted from itechgurus whatsapp group guided much too.
Good luck and all the best for all PMP Aspirants and itechgurus team.
Cleared my certification today. thankyou for coaching and guidance.
Experience and Lesson Learnt:
It requires a lot of focus and speed to complete All 200 questions within time. Need to regularly have a look on completed/remaining questions and time left. Better to have at least 2-3 mocks from itechgurus and especially PMI 200 practice mock before exam.
I took the exam through online proctoring. For this online proctoring , need to ensure that laptop system not opening any background app automatically during the session particularly if using office laptop. Need to close such app immediately to restore the session immediately. Also, need to ensure there is no power outage and have good broadband speed. I purchased ups also to avoid to mitigate the power outage risk which impacts broadband internet even if we have DG in apartment.
Thank you. Please find my certificate.
Passed my PMP Exam.
I would like to share some learnings on OPT and exam content.
OPT exam setup & activities involved:
1. Online Proctored Test (OPT) is very convenient if we have reliable internet connection. I am having ACT internet connection. No connectivity issues at all.
2. I had booked immediate slot available on the day of scheduling. Slots are available as close as 1 hour from scheduling time.
a. If possible, book your slot with 12 hours gap after concluding preparation.
b. Ensure to begin the exam at least 30 minutes before slot time.
c. We have to download ~54 MB size software & install. Better do this activity well in advance to check compatibility of your system with software well in advance.
3. Once we begin exam, photo of examinee and all four sides of the exam table needs to be captured and submitted (while testing the software compatibility with our computer / laptop we can check this process).
4. Once photos were submitted, Pearson Vue agent got connected through chat and instructed me to show 360O view of the room and instructed me to wait while system would get connected to a proctor.
5. Actual exam started within 10 minutes of logging in.
6. Tools available in exam software were explained for 15 minutes. Highlighter, Strike through, calculator options were available. We have to use online available board to draw things like schedule network diagrams. Not much useful for me. As I was not having separate mouse, I felt little difficulty while writing on online available board. Out of all options, I felt strike through option was very useful when I felt a question was tough. I did not use calculator.
7. Exactly after 90 questions, 10 minutes break option arrived. I took the break and had a chocolate & water. We cannot leave the place for 4 hours except during 10 minutes break. No water bottle / No eatables near exam table.
8. Once exam was submitted, congratulatory message was displayed but actual score report details were sent to my email after 12 hours only.
9. We are not supposed to read questions out. Proctor instructed me, through chat, not to read out questions loudly.
Contents of Exam:
1. No questions on organization structure based & General Leadership / Management theories.
2. Integrated Change Control questions were like questions available in standard mock tests.
a. Understanding sequence of activities to be performed after receiving change request was useful for me to answer questions from this part.
3. Got 4-5 questions based on difference between Manage & Control quality processes.
4. Around 3-4 questions on Kick-off meeting (when & who will handle what in kick off meeting) & phase review / phase gate meeting purpose.
5. Around 3 questions on risk response strategy (Avoid/Mitigate/Accept/Transfer) based on the situation in question.
6. 4-5 questions were on Resource Histogram, RACI, Stake Holder Engagement Assessment Matrix, Resource Levelling etc.
7. 4-5 questions on Earned Value Management. Interpretation from SPI, CPI value combinations, EAC calculations from AC, PV, EV with a situation.
8. 2 questions on calculation of critical path length & float of an activity in a network diagram.
That’s all I remember! All the Best!!!
Hi Prasanth and Manick, I Cleared PMP Today (17/July/2020). Thanks for all your support.
- The exam was not so tough
- I reffered one time Rita
- Two times dedicately watched itechgurus class recordings.
- Took 4 Mock test
1. All Questions are scenario based.
2. Five Questions about EVM, Schedule network and VA etc.
3. Got 3 questions from Agile
4. No much lengthy questions.
5. Checking only understandings.
I Suggest guys you to throughly understand the ubject from itechgurus class and recordings two or three times. sure you will clear the exam.
Please find my certificate below. Thanks.
Hi Prasanth, I am Ajesh Kumar V, Finished my PMP exam today and got certified. Thankyou for your extended support and sharing mocktest.
About my exam experience:
Thank you Manick for your support and keeping me in track through this journey.
Hi Prasanth, I've cleared my PMP Yesterday. Thank you Itechgurus and Mr. Manick for training and guidance.
Will Share the Lesson learned before EOD.
Linkedin Profile for reference:
With pleasure, am updating you that I've successfully completed PMP certification today. Attached herewith my certificate for your reference.
My sincere thanks to you, the trainers Mr. Vasu and Dr. Mouli for their dedication and providing greater insights about the topic during the sessions. All of this supported me to clear the exam at first attempt with the WOW factor of above target in all process.
Both the trainers are having rich and extensive experience in the industry, process and knowledge areas which is a great asset for us to learn through ITechGurus. Mr. Vasu's explanation with example for every topics and Dr. Mouli's method of connecting the process, tools and techniques are the best way of knowledge sharing that will make every candidate to understand well.
I want to highlight the overwhelming support of ITechGurus for providing training sessions in a nice environment, study materials, mock tests, video recordings, clarifications and refresh session. It's like "Being with us till our success".
W.r.t my preparation for the exam (from 23-May to 8-Jun), I started with your presentation handouts, followed with PMBOK and Rita's guide dedicating 2 hours minimum every day. Practiced questions in the Rita, Headfirst books and also used an app "PMP Test". After completing all knowledge areas, I did each 1 mock test in your portal (75%) and from PMI (72.5%), then learnt the gaps and the low performed topics.
The refresh training session has provided me with a great understanding of the knowledge area process inputs, outputs and the application of tools and techniques.
Thankyou very much. My best wishes to ITechGurus team to continue the great work and reach more milestones.
P.S: As the exam questions are completely situational, I wish the implementation of the same in your mock test portal will help us a lot for better preparation.
Excited to announce that I have passed my PMP exam in this Pandemic lockdown period and earned this professional certification.
A Sprint completed successfully from the PMI stack within my time-bound of 2 weeks. I felt this was the best opportunity to spend time to study for my career increment.
Special thanks to Manik PMP from ITechgurus and Prashanth for their training and support during this journey. Their communication channel was commendable the entire training period as well after support.
After attending the 4 days of training ... I tried understanding and integrating the concepts which are very important. I went chapter wise studying and when I read integration, to understand it was like "hen and egg" story. I paused, made notes and went to read and understand other knowledge areas which made me understand integration well and the rest of the processes. I made my study scope very clear and scheduled my time table accordingly.
I suggest relying on PMBOK 6th edition and 'Head First PMP"- for any references as their approach is explicit and the best quality-wise. It's better to take a few mock tests to understand where we stand and how well we time answering them.
Do not try to memorize ITTOs. If you run memorize, there is a risk of wasting your time. Try to understand the process flow and you will understand in a more accurate way.
Cleared My PMP Exam today. Thankyou Mr. Prasanth to give a wonderfull training sessions.
Linkedin Profile - For More details communicate him through below profile
Hi Prashant, Hope your doing great, I am happy to share with you , I have successfully cleared my PMP exam at yesterday (24 MAY 2020) in Wellington. Itechgurus way of coaching is very much helpful and easy to understand the process of PMBOK. I used to study PMBOK and the Video, PDF guide shared by Prasanth and took 3 Mockups before Scheduling the exam.
Please check my name in PMI Registry for Reference:
Hi Prashanth I cleared PMP today.Thanks a lot for the help and providing me the support right from filling the application,sharing mock tests and clarifying the queries . .
I am not into core projectmanagement, So exam is very tough for me. I took lot of time for 1st half (90 Questions). 2nd half i took 110 Questions. Thanks Itechgurus.
It was very nice and interactive. The way of teaching is very simple and easy to understand. He explained each and every terminology very attractive and no felt any boring.
He covered almost every portions and questions from the participants.
I hope we all can succeed the exam.
Thanks Mr Prasanth and ITechGurus
Best training with expert trainer. Mr.Manick sir explained each and every concept with great patience and made the subject easy to understand. Course content is very well organized and all the concepts were explained very well with real scenarios across all the knowledge areas. Overall great learning experience.
Cleared PMP. Thank you ITechgurus Mr. Mouli and Prasanth. I reading pattern stats...….. itechgurus online training along with ppt.pdf file once for refreshment, Red the PMBOK once, again Manic sir online training once. then attended 2 mock tests. and booked exam a day before.
Guys..i spent my time only for PMBOK. during self quarantine period and not even worried about anything..so it wont be applicable until you dedicate your time only for this. rest of the hours just eat and sleep.
Use Mockups Shared by Prasanth and Manick.
PMI® - PMP ID NUMBER: 2763775 (You can check in PMI® Certification Registry)
Hi Prasanth.. The trainer Manick sir is excellent! Humble and patience in clarifying our doubts! I feel happy to join in the right place and I will strongly recommend your institute to my fellow colleagues and friends! Thanks itechgurus for this arrangements.
Finally I did it. I would like to share my accomplishment with you all that today I achieved most awaited project management certificate. Now I can proudly say I'm "Certified Project Management Professional. Thank you Rahul Gupta, Sriram and Dinesh.
PMP exam is online and you can take it from home or office. System pre check is required before exam date and on date date.
Regarding preparations, I read Rita and PMP 6th edition both and attempt all practice questions given in Rita. Also I took exam simulator practices. Mock exams help me a lot and it's really close to main exam...
Done it yesterday ! Thank you iTechGurus for great learning support and allow me to attend the refreshment classes!..
Hello all, First thing first! Let me thank you Mr. Sanjay for the great training, sharing the knowledge with relevant examples to understand the concepts and for mentoring all the time...
Here is my PMP story...-🙂 For me being an average student and working for 14 years with no studies and limited learning beyond work, it become very difficult for me to read and understand such heavy books, however with some determination, I started.. initially it was difficulty to stick to the plan and focus but then over a period of time.. I was able to concentrate on what I am reading!😉 And the training helping me in complete reading both pmbok and rita
My suggestions is to read the pmbok book as it is easy and lot of practice exams questions will be referring Pmbok and I used the mock ups shared by Mr. Prasanth. Rita mulcahy is good book but you will find some difference. As I know very limited Rita book help to practice more exercise. I also established a practice to write down the important topics and to confirm my understanding. I strongly support you how to prepare your own chart especially on the tools and technique which is being used in different knowledge area and process groups
please be clear that whatever you learn from this books training and from the practice exam has very useful to clearing your exams and also have to solve problems / situation using the concepts and standard that you understood & learned. There was no direct questions on any of theory that learnt, very very less or no questions from cost management, mathematical questions (but this might not be the same for you).
All the practice exam and the actual exams had situation questions with multiple correct answers to choose the best one. So please be prepared, composed and clear mind to answering those questions. On the exam I received questions mostly from planning process group related to scope procurement change management and quality.
I tried PMI Mock up exam finally as suggested by Mr. Sanjay. It's really useful and situation based question. Lot of question repeated in final exam.
The online exam experience is quite different. All the four hours there was an online proctor who will be watching you. Before exam, he will ask you to show all four sides of the your closed room from where you are taking the exam. No pen, papers, calculators allowed for the online exam you are allowed to use only online white board and calculators. You also need to upload the four sides of the desk before you take the exams which might undergo for some verifications, before you begin your exam. You are laptop additional devices will be disable and all application will be closed automatically. There are some stick stressful policies which you need to accept before moving ahead with the online exam. Even I was asked to remove my wrist watch and avoid keeping my hands on my faces. Please plan well and b prepared to have back up internet, power, laptop charge, etc
I am sure that you all can crack this exam just following some basic tips and guidelines shared by Mr.Vasu and others friends here. And ensuring that you don't excuse yourself until accomplish it.
Just fix the exam date in mind and submit your application and pay for the exam, you will get it done! Wish you all good luck.
Stay safe, Stay healthy..
Excited to announce that I have passed my PMP exam in this lockdown period and earned this professional certification.Special thanks to Mr, Sanjay Kumar PMP®, CSM®, PMI® ACP, ITIL®, LSSBB®, AI-ML® and Shankar PMP from I-Tech guru for their training and support during this journey. My score is above target in all Process group.
Prasanth thank you for your co-ordination during our course. Same we expect your support in future too. Really thank our trainer Mr Manic having excellent subject knowledge and professional ethics followed throughout the entire course. Thank you for all the team member of ITechGurus.
I am extremely proud of my latest achievement. Yesterday I passed my PMP exam. What really helped me was the training provided by Mr. Shankar from itechgurus and my hands-on project management experience, curiosity to learn and try new things, and of course many hours of studying... Now it is time for a small break from studying and time to set new personal development goals!
Finally, hard work has paid off! Glad to share with you my latest achievement. that, I have passed my PMP examination on the first attempt with outstanding score. Special thanks to itechgurus Mr. Karthik and Mr. Sanjay for his helpful course and efforts.
A new achievement today, I passes the PMP Exam (Project Management Professionals) Scoring "Above target" in all Process Group. thanks to itechgurus and all top management ,project managers , and teammates for the experience and knowledge that I gained working with you. The journey has just begun.
Cleared my PMP Exam. Trainer Mr. Manickavel and Narayan sharing a lot of scenarios covering the concepts used in Project Management. I took virtual Online Training, it was good and very patience to solve our queries. Also, team from ITechGurus was very supportive and prompt in sharing the required details. Thankyou PMI and Pearson VUE for enable the option to taking PMP exam at home.
Successfully Cleared the PMP Certification Exam. Excellent trainer and good class strength, Special Thanks to Mouli Sir who has massive corporate experience and He has delivered all concepts with best examples as it helped me to understand all critical concepts easily and effectively. Still, there is scope to improve the infrastructure of classroom, Parking etc. I am giving 5 stars considering itechgurus training presentation, Trainer experience and efforts. Thanks
I completed the pmp exam today on Above Target in all processes. I’m very thankful to Manick sir and Prasanth sir for accepting to provide training for the second time. Once again a special thanks to Manick sir for being patient enough in clarifying all the intricate doubts which arised. Firstly, I took up the course at 2018 but however due to day to day routine, focusing was a hard task then. I completed my refresher training one month back. 1) I need complete the exam within 2-3 months post the completion of training 2) Go thru the PMBOK at least more than one time and capture the key points for your future reference 3) Practice ITTO’s and the relation between them 4) Dedicate at least 2-3 hours daily for the exam. 5) Practice the real time simulator(felt it was similar to the actual exam).
Hope that sums up everything guys, thank you for all you support and we’ll wishes! All the best to everyone!
PMI ID: 5343606
Cleared my PMP Exam today. Thankyou Mr. Manickavel and Prasanth for training and guidance. I used to study 3 to 4 hours during weekdays and 6 hours in weekends. I worked out few online questions.. studied only Rita book. I read whole book 2 times. first i used PMBOK felt sleepy.
I completed my exam before 20 seconds. time is very less.
Exam is medium not tough. But never had time to analyze each questions. Before exam i thought of taking 1 minute per question. but cant go according to the plan... was always looking at time and chasing to finish the exam.
Only 2 are formula based questions other all are situation based questions.
2 to 3 one liner questions.
Hey all, happy to inform that I cleared pmp today :-) thanks Mouli sir. vasi sir and prasanth for all the guidance :-)
Below is my prep plan and journey for cracking PMP.
I have decided to go to PMP certification in November. As soon as I decided, I searched for good training institutes and came across iTechgurus which has very good reviews. Prashant gave me good info on the expectations from the course structure and the exam outline. I have joined the training.
1. After the training, I immediately started reading PMBOK 6th edition everyday. Targeted to complete each chapter a day to understand at the summary level. Completed this by end week of December.
2. After completing it, I have re-read PMBOK along with RITA and solving the questions in RITA. I targeted to complete each chapter in 2-3 days (with 3 hours each day). I didn’t read Rita in detail as it is too wordy. I skimmed through the topics which were either tough or the ones which I didn’t understand. Rita questions are really tough and tricky. Don’t get discouraged if you score less than 70% in those tests for the first time should be good enough. Simultaneously, I solved questions from the study material provided. Also, I didn’t remember the ITTOs but tried to understand the underlying logics. For example, direct and manage work provides with deliverables, which will become input to control quality to give verified deliverables, which in turn will become input to validate scope. My advice is not to spend much time on Rita as it provides too much info which isn’t necessary.
3. While doing point 2, around Jan 1st week, I felt my prep is going well and filed my application which got successful without audit. By Jan end, I completed point 2 and felt confident to keep the exam date on 25 Feb.
4. After that, I started writing mock tests, the ones iTECHgurus provided, the ones on PMP mentor app, oliver 100 and 200 questions were the major ones. Once you book your exam, PMP gives you one mock test and it is extremely useful as the format of questions match mostly. Write that at least 2-3 times
5. After this, I read PMBOK again, this time, much more detailed and each line to miss if anything is overlooked in the learning process. On a whole, I read PMBOK 3 times and I suggest everyone to do it
6. One week before the exam, I prepared for 6 hours a day at least and focused on mock tests again and solved RITA questions again. During this revision I went through all my notes and the knowledge areas where I was weak
Key pointers that I followed:
• I maintained a google sheet where I noted down all the pointers to be remembered so that I can refer it anytime
• Whenever I solved mock tests, I tried to guess answer without seeing options. Also I noted down the questions and answers where I was not confident or went wrong; so that I could refer them later
• Try to solve as many questions as possible in the last 2 weeks before exam. This will help you understand the scenario much better. Install PMP mentor app on your mobile and try to look at it whenever you are free
• Continuous prep is essential so that you don’t lose track on the preparation. I took a week’s
break in between due to illness and it took me a while to get back on track
• As Mouli sir said in the training, you need to read PMBOK 3 times to be confident. Exam doesn’t go outside PMBOK in terms of the concepts, but it will try to put you in scenarios in those concepts
• Follow I want to be a PMP group in linkedin, it an active group and try to solve questions posted by members in that
• Keep target dates on completing each module or course and track it rigorously
• During my study, I took breaks that really helped my concentration. I used to go out during weekends occasionally so that I don’t feel the prep is overburdening me and it kept me relaxed
Hope this helps for PMP Aspirants!
PMI ID: 6052212
I completed the PMP certification Today. Thank You Prasanth & Itechgurus !
I prepared for the exam mainly using PMBOK guide, and read once both Rita Mulchay & PMP Head first. The Rita & Head first will give you a different perspective.
And on preparation front, I spent 2 hr a day especially early mornings. Closer to exam I increased it to 4 hours, it was tough to manage with busy schedules.
On PMP exam perspective, I consumed all the four hours, it was one minute left when I clicked the 200th question.
And Questions was mainly on change & stake holder related and couple of earned value management questions, one CPM related, two math questions one in procurement and one in cost estimates.
Thank you for the support and my sincere thanks to Mouli Sir.. His class where eye openers in many topics, and his notes where really helpful. Please find the attachment of my certificate.
PMPFi Number: 2750955
IBM India Pvt Ltd
Got it today! I am PMP Certified Now! Would say PMP exam is not tough or not easy.
My Experience: 2 Hrs preparation day, Read PMBOK and Rita Guide, Took mock ups of Itechgurus, Rita and Oliver Lehman. PMI’s 200 mockup questions are very important, i took test 3 times for the same 200 question. Then only i got the PMI’s rhythm to answer questions. I guess 60% of main exam question scenarios are same with this 200 questions. 1st time i got 54% 2nd time 81% then 100%. For PMI mock up try to sit full 4 hours with minimal distractions, i found that iam getting tired or diverted after answering 60 to 80 questions so i planned my break prior to exam, took break after completing 60th, 120th, 180th questions. There was one critical path calculation question and one formula based. 4 or 5 from agile. I flagged almost 25 questions for review, for me i had 15 min to review the flagged questions and thats it. Hope u will find something helpful from this, thank you
Hello guys, thanks for your wishes. I passed PMP exam today, my performance is above target in all process group except closing wherein I am on target. Here is my experience of the exam. Difficulty level of the exam was moderate to tough. Some questions were really tricky and were making me think that all options are wrong but when I start reading between the lines I started understanding where the question is pointed at. The questions asked in the exam were trickier than what we expect.
Regarding ITTO, there were no direct question on input/outputs, but I got 4-5 direct questions on tools and techniques-like what tools you will use in particular case. There are 7-8 questions which were directed towards input/outputs. So bottom line is, if you understand ITTO nicely, you can bag at least 10 marks easily (but understand them, no need to memorize). Only two mathematical questions were asked- one was, find out critical path and other was to calculate EMV. Both the questions were very easy. No problem on earned value management/variance analysis. No Question from framework chapter. 5-6 questions from Agile.
I can recall, there were many questions from change management. At least after every 5-10 questions I was seeing a change management question, of course they were asked in different knowledge areas perspective. The challenge here was, as per PMBOK, we don’t study change management particularly as it is not a separate knowledge area, but it cuts through all knowledge areas, good understanding of monitoring and controlling process group helped. After change management, most of the questions were from Risk management, Communication management, Stakeholder management. thank itechgurus
Cleared PMP Exam. Exam is good and scenario based. There is time constraints. I have only 2 minutes let when i was completed my exam. thankyou for all your support. I used PMBOK, Rita book for preparation and took some Mock test shared in our whatsapp group. PPT Shared by Sowrirajan is good for preparation. Thanks
PMI ID: 4229570
Successfully completed my PMP Certification Exam. I got Above target in 4 Process group and Target in Monitoring and Controlling Process group. Most of the question from Stakeholder Management and situation based. One mathematical question and 10+ Questions from agile process. I read Rita and PMBOK guide. Thank you.
Cleared PMP Exam today. Very useful and interactive sessions. Good clarity on each topic. Super friendly and informative mentor where all were active all time these 4 days and didn't feel idle or boring at all.
Not just covered PMP also at every instance the coach was sharing the importance and power of this role as well as good motivational
My PMI ID: 2744578
God's Grace! Very special thanks to ITech Gurus. Kick started PMP exam preparations with ITech Gurus. Attended the classes during weekends. Especially thanks to Sri Dr. Chandramouli and Prasanth for guiding me and motivating me to appear for the exam. Sri Dr Chandramouli Sirs classes is a booster for the preparations. He shares PMBOK and PMIsm more practically. Training is more informative and also guides you from the exam preparation stand point. I just followed the same approach. I studied PMBOK Knowledge areas and simultaneously referred Rita for more clarity and questions. As i finished each KA took the questions from ITTech gurus materials, Udemy (DrCMS) and Rita and go back to the books to clarify and started to integrate all my learning and did brain writing where ever required. God's grace was lucky enough to get 200 mock questions from PMI itself when i booked the exam as an offer. This questions also helped me to understand from PMI perspective. Preparation will never end until you fix a date. So finalized my exam dates 3 days before and applied leave for prepping. Thanks to Prasanth for timely help. The way he helps the candidates and support is very appreciative. He answers at any point in time of your preparation.
Questions are situation and scenario based.
Need not to memorize ITTO. Understand them.. not to worry too much on this.
Read / PMBOK and apply suitable logic in exam questions. Especially for Procurement's, risks, schedule, communication.
Numerical are easy. Understand the formulas
Ensure to go through the ECO from PMI website it will help you realize few questions.
Agile there are few questions.but did not worry about. But choose answers which you feel correct (logic /experience).
MY PMI ID: 4343747
I moved all the way from Delhi to Chennai for this training. It is a life time experience to learn from Mr. Naresh sir. Perfect guidance and motivated environment. I am placed as a Distributed Systems Engineer now, credit goes to the guidance and constant motivation given by Mr. Naresh. I owe my gratitude to ITechgurus.
Completed PMP training with itechgurus. Mr. Manick was super trainer. Session were interesting. Try to add more examples with the current happenings in the industry. Overall it's nice to meet people from different industry background..
Best place to learn Machine Learning Course, coaching is best given by the trainer Mouli, his knowledge on Machine learning is really good. Overall very good place to get certified on AI. will definitely recommend for anyone who wants to restart their career.
Excellent Institute, trainer and good class strength. Manick sir carries a rich industry experience, he use simple examples to explain PMP concepts. Best part he has a very positive outlook and always motivates people. Thank u team.. One suggestion to itechgurus is to improve on their parking area.
PMP training session conducted by Mr. Rao was very interactive with easy to understand content. He made sure that each and every question was answered with an example..this helps for long term retaintion and makes the concept clear. We also received motivational guidance along with the training, this gives additional push for the certification and future. Thank you itechguru!
I have enrolled in Machine Learning from I Techgurus. Completely practical sessions with some theory content, course is elaborate and easy to understand. The faculty has clarity in his way of explaining, maintains a very good balance between theory and the practical process. It has been a great learning experience for me. Thanks itechgurus
I-Tech-Gurus provides a platform to explore the subject in depth. The way it connects every problem with the real world makes the subject even more interesting. The trainers and support staff act promptly to each query with every possible help. Machine Learning course is definitely one of my best experiences and is highly recommended for every AI aspirants.
Learned a lot...Specially M Armugam sir helped to fill the knowledge gap which I was having. Overall a good interactive session..The cost benifit ratio is good... they are very flexible and invite us to attend the session with free of cost if there is any knowledge gap. Thanks.
Very useful and interactive sessions. Good clarity on each topic. Super friendly and informative mentor where all were active all time these 4 days and didn't feel idle or boring at all. Not just covered PMP also at every instance the coach was sharing the importance and power of this role as well as good motivational. Thank itechgurus.
My experience with itechgurus has been amazing. This is the fifth course that I have done from here and all the courses provide the best quality knowledge. Machine Learning course content was wide and deep. It covered algorithms, Python programming, Mathematics, and Statistics. It also provided project support, I got 14 different projects. My customer support experience has been fantastic as within seconds or minutes, I have been provided with solutions and all my issues have been resolved to my full satisfaction. The faculties are well AI-ML Authors, educated, well experienced, humble, kind and eager to teach things. :-)
It was a great learning experience in ITechgurus. The hands-on assignments and the various resources provided by ITechgurus is excellent. The sessions were simply awesome. The trainer was so successful in keeping the class with more practicals, covered all topics in such a short span and majorly ensured that the entire class was moving forward together in spite of the known time constraints. My special thanks to our trainer Mr. Naresh for his interest and dedication. Thanks once again to ITechgurus.
Nowadays, Machine Learning is a "BUZZ" word – very catchy and bit scary for people who don’t know much about it. The ITechGurus team makes sure people from any background can complete the course with a perfect understanding. They have designed this course in a very detailed manner so that students get comfortable with the subject quickly. My trainer, Mr. Mouli Sir, explained every topic rigorously with 7 different project. Really excellent team. Thanks
ITechguru is a great start for the freshers as well for the experienced person who wants to get into a data science and machine learning job. Trainer Mr. Mouli is a author of machine learning published by Pearson and we get more detailed ideas on the concepts and exercises with lo of practicals. I could finish my Machine Learning advance course very easily with good project exercise. Got a offer in IBM as Machine Learning Researcher. Thanks ITechgurus
Cleared my PMP Exam. Thankful to itechgurus, Mr. Prasanth and Mr. Rao Sir for their excellent coaching and support. Exam is little tough, all the questions are situational. Most of the questions from Stakeholder Management. No mathematical questions. 10 to 15 Questions from Agile Concepts and I hope, these agile questions are not affect my score. Because, Out of 200 Questions, PMI take 175 questions for result audit purpose, Remaining 25 are not consider for result. Thanks
PMI ID: 5713401
Successfully completed my PMP exam today! Thank you itechgurus.
My Experience with PMP Exam:
The examination is very stressful, especially the 2nd half when you are almost drained of mental energy. This is the point where you need to take a break for atleast 5 minutes and don't think about the exam, just relax.
240 minutes to answer 200 questions is not enough time for me - works out to 1 minute 20 seconds for each question. Even the simple one's took me more than a minute unless you are very confident.
Every 50 questions (or whenever you feel like), close your eyes and relax for 30 seconds to a minute.
There was no time for review (My exam started at 12:30 pm & I was able to complete it only at 4:25 pm).
Try not to mark questions for review. If in doubt, just skip the question (save those precious seconds). Once you complete the 200th question, the system will prompt that you have X number of questions incomplete. Review them if you still have time or as a last resort and if you don't have time, then take a guess, but do not leave any questions unanswered.
Do not Rush, you will have almost equal balance of one liner question and the lengthy one's. Believe me, the one liner's were the most difficult, as there were not much information provided for you to take a decision (unless you know the PMBOK guide letter to letter, or word to word.)
Most of my questions (70%) were "What should a Manager Do".
Please remember that you will be scored not on 200 questions but 175 questions only, the remaining 25 are called "Pretest Questions" and not considered for scoring. I could easily identify these questions (50%), as most were related to Agile, Scrum and were mostly direct questions - What does a Scrum Master do if the Schedule is getting delayed. The reason I could identify these questions was, my clear understanding of the PMBOK guide. Honestly, I did not spend more than 15 seconds on these questions, as they did not make any sense to me or light a bulb!. (Please note that this is not a recommended strategy, it worked for me, but might not work for All, get your basics right to do this).
Section II - Books Read:
PMBOK Guide - went through it once, cover to cover and made my notes.
ITechGurus PPT - Please go through this again and relate to examples given during our classes, use this as a refresher.
Rita Mulcahy - I went through this book twice. Although I did look at other materials and authors, but I found this book to be the most related to PMBOK guide in terms of structure, language and information.
Depending on your interest & understanding, shortlist any 1 book along with PMBOK guide, do not go through 10 different sources, this will lead to confusion, and information overkill.
Section III - Mock Tests:
James Hanner - I found the tests by James Hanner the most close to the pattern & type asked in the PMP exam.
The mock tests were really useful as the answers are explained very clearly, mostly importantly, the explanation as to why the other 3 options are not correct are also explained, this was the best part.
PMI website -
I registered on the PMI website mid Dec and took the membership, it cost me around Rs.10k.
Once you register yourself on PMI website, they offer you a mock test of 200 questions. They claim that these questions are actual questions asked in previous PMP exams (I'am sure this must be true, as it is from the PMI website). These questions will give you the actual feel of the exam. I took the test from 12:30 am to 4:30 am and got 69.5%. Result was Fail as the passing was 80%.
One good thing about the test was, you can go back and review the answers and also take the test as many times as you want. The questions remain the same but the order is changed.
Note: please take this test only after you have completed section II above.
Project management website - projectmanagement.com:
Once you have completed your registration process (Free), there is a section called PMChallenge in PMI. These questions are very basic, but a great way to test your fundamentals. Not really recommended as a full time study, but whenever you have time to spare, treat this as a video game and take the questions. If nothing else, it makes you feel good. You also earn badges as you keep completing the tests. Unlimited questions and answers are provided.
Note: Do not waste too much money on Purchased mock or sample tests. itechgurus mock exam, PMI Mock exam and James Hanner Exam is nough. Once you have completed section II and are confident, take the PMI test discussed above and/or one more test from some reliable source. Ensure to complete these tests in 1 sitting, this will help gauge your mental & physical endurance.
Some tests make you feel miserable, hence avoidable. They are structured like you are going to Mars and have to make your own Rocket at home!. Instead of motivating, they demotivate you.
Thankyou itechgurus for guiding me in right way!
PMI ID: 6186334
Excited to start 2020 out with an PMP exam pass! I can’t believe I’m writing this, but I would like to share the good news! I am officially PMP (Project Management Professional) certified! Thanks to Mr. Prasanth, Mr. Mouli and Manick for your great support and guidance.. training would be more informative and presentation is very ease to understand the PMBOK concepts. Thanks itechgurus.
Hi Prasanth, I Cleared my PMP Exam and received my certificate today. Excellent training by itechgurus and Mouli Sir. Very detailed, simplified and practical oriented training on PMP. Thanks for the excellent training.
MY PMI ID: 2701508
Thanks a lot Mr. Vasi and Mr. Prasanth for supporting me to Pass my PMP Certification Examination. Completed my training lastweek and took 4 days simulation exam practices before proceed with PMI Exam. My Certificate is attached below.
My PMI ID: 3004110
Hi Team, Hope you're doing well. Cleared my PMP Exam today after 4 hours of roller coaster ride. my sincere thanks to Mr. Prasanth and Mouli sir for your knowledge sharing and teaching PMI Framework.
I Have attach my Certificate and PMI ID for Reference, (PMI ID: 5486099)
My Experience with PMP Exam:
Have a great rest of the day all! Wish you all Success!
Hello Prasanth, Happy to share with you i have cleared my PMP Exam today.. Thanks to you, Mouli and itechgurus
My Experience with PMP Exam:
My Score: Above Target in the Process groups (Initiation, Planning, Monitoring and controlling and closing), Target in Execution Phase. I attach my Certificate and my PMI ID for reference. (PMI ID: 5314064)
Excellent sessions & 4 days of great learning. Vasu ji's way of explaining things were simple with relevant everyday scenario examples.
Learnt a lot, even things that we take for granted play a major role in project MGMT.
Cleared my PMP Certification Exam today. Thanks for all the support provided by ITechgurus team.
(My PMI ID: 6028588)
My Score: Above Target in all Process groups (Initiation to closure). I attach my score sheet and Certificate for reference:
My Experience with PMP Exam:
- Questions are Scenario based, Most of the questions from Integration Management, Change control.
- Only 3 Mathematical Questions.
- No Questions from Agile Concepts.
- I followed the study guide of itechgurus and Rita.
- Took mock exams of itechgurus and understanding the concepts of PMBOK is mandatory.
- Over all Exam is easy for me.
I Cleared my PMP Certification Exam :-) I like to thank to Mr. Prasanth and Staff member of ITechGurus for all the support given for my PMP Exam Preparation!
- Questions are Scenario based
- Itechgurus Study Guide and Mockup are very useful.
- Only 1 Mathematical Questions.
- No Questions from Agile Concepts.
Suggestion for PMP Aspirants:
- Have to read PMBOK 6th Edition guide
- Have to try with some Mock exam practices
- Understand the 49 process is very important.
(PMI ID: 5671500) - See the photo copy for reference.
I did it! I finally earned my PMP!
Why am I so excited? This has been a goal of mine for a few years now. This year I included this as part of my personal development and made it happen.
It was very easy, I had a few setbacks with my application being audited and Mr. Prasanth help me to clear the audit process.
However, I DID NOT QUIT! I had to change my mindset from passing the test to being a better project manager, I have my my study plan and materials. I PASSED exam on my 1st attempt and crushed the exam with above target proficiencies!
I would like to thank ITechGurus for their great training arrangements. If any of you are considering taking your PMP and need advice, you can communicate itechgurus.
Life is good. Thanks.
Cleared My CAPM - Certified Associate with Project Management Exam. Thank you ver much Mr. Prasanth and Mouli Sir from ITechGurus for their guidance. Attach my certificate below for reference
Happy to share my experience of ITechgurus to all PMP aspirants!
~ 4 Days training is very interactive and informative to understand the project management
~ Books referred itechgurus_guide, and PMBOK6
~ Took few mock exams of itechgurus
~ Exam is very easy
Successfully passed my PMP Exam. Thanks to Mr. Prasanth who motivate me a lot. After attending a training program in itechgurus i have a more confident to appear for PMP exam. Their training slides have lot of information and its very useful for me to remember all the topics and ITTO. Special thanks to Mr. Vasu sir for his great coaching and support till pass pmp exam.
~ Attend 4 Days classroom training.
~ On my tight work schedule, I spent 1 hour a day for last 1 month.
~ Books referred itechgurus_guide, Rita, PMBOK6
~Understanding PMBOK Concepts is Important
~ Take 5 Mock-up exams of Itechgurus and its very useful.
~ Got 2 Mathematical Questions ~ Questions are from all knowledge areas.
Thank you @ITechGurus for excellent training facility, study materials and support
Happy! I passed PMP exam today with Above Target in Initiation, Execution, Monitoring & Controlling, Closing and Target in Planning. Mr. Sanjay kumar PMP, CSM, PMI ACP, ITIL, LSSBB, DSCP-ML training is very interactive to learn and his guidance motivate me appear for the exam in a short-time. I really appreciate him for his support and guide. Thank-you very much itechgurus for their dedicated support all the time.
~ After completing the 4 days classroom training program at itechgurus, I prepared 4 hours per day (morning and evening) before and after my work.
~ I read all the chapters with exercises with 100 mock-up exams for each modules and follow the techniques given by Mr. Sanjay for remenbering the ITTO (Input tools, techniques and output).
~ After completing the each chapters, I would review the mock exams score and revise it with itechgurus e learning content.
~ Completed my PMP Exam in 3 hours and 5 Minutes.
~ Questions are Multiple choice, No Negative Questions.
~ I concentrate more on Mathematical Area, But only 3 Questions.. Thank god.
~ ITechgurus study materials and practice exam is very useful.
~ Questions are from all knowledge areas, Mostly from Stakeholder management, Quality Management and Procurement Management.
~ I would answer the questions based on PMBOK 6th Edition.
~ 2 Questions from Agile.
Thanks to ITechGurus, Mr. Prasanth and Special thanks to trainer Mr. Sanjay for providing a great coaching and support.
Here by, I attach my certificate for reference.
I cleared my PMP Exam. Attached my certificate below for your reference. Thanks to Itech gurus. I would like to thank God first, then Manick and my husband who introduced PMP to me and my two small kids and finally my mom who took care of my kids for the last two days and on the exam day as well. Need to thank the prayers of my family especially my niece.
My score in PMP Exam:
I got Above target in Initiating, Target in planning, executing,monitoring and controlling, below target in closing.
Initially, I heard about this exam only through my husband who said that its a tough exam though it's a multiple choice pattern. I started to google about the exam training centres and found Itechgurus. I spoke with Prashanth. And post that I started to receive messages via watsapp about people who cleared PMP exam. I was very much surprised as lot of people cleared PMP via Itechgurus and I actually doubted them. But still I had no other go and finally made the payment. The training given by this team was good with real time examples. The watsapp group which he created was very active as he posted questions on a daily basis. And would also like to thank him for supporting me in filing the application. I continued to study for few days while travelling to office by bus eventually I dropped it by losing interest. Suddenly heard the news that PMI is going to change the content and exam type. I felt that it's good for me to complete the certification by then. So I made up my mind, Prepared for a months and gave it a shot. Greatly I cleared my exam.
1) Take at least two full time mock test to ensure time management as I didn't take one. I took only fifty questions mock that too using a paper print and not in the system and corrected it immediately to check why my answers were wrong. Almost I practiced 600-700 questions in this way. I completed the exam on time as I took much time for the first 50 questions then I had to be very fast for the rest. I didn't have any time to check the "marked for review" questions.
2) Preparation should be regular i.e., on a daily basis. I know it's really tough as we need to manage family and work life along with this. Luckily, I was in my maternity leave though I had to take care of two kids. But still I prepared few minutes here and there (when they sleep during the night, early in the morning and during the noon time)
3) Need not by heart anything but you should know how all the processes are interrelated with each other. Know the concepts and learn. The flowcharts of Manick sir for all the process groups helped a lot.
4) I was little tensed initially and was repeating the first few words of the questions without moving any further. Should not be nervous. Be relaxed.
1) This exam is to test your real time experience in project management. So all the questions were like "what would be the best thing to do as a project manager in a given situation ?" and " what is the tool and technique that a project manager should use in a given situation?" and "what is the document a manager should refer to in a given situation?" To answer these questions, one should know all the project documents and tools and techniques.
2) You would be able to eliminate two choices but to eliminate the third one, concepts play an important role. So one should understand the concepts as to what process comes after what process.
3) Think that the project is going good unless it is stated otherwise in the questions.
4) Few minutes will be provided to read the exam instructions. Try to read the instructions fast and save sometime to write the dump. By doing this, you would not waste the exam time to write the dump.
5) Approximately 10-12 questions were mathematical related. However, questions were based only on PMBOK guide. I hope that we need not worry about the exercises related to contracts in Rita as I didn't get one from those.
6) Only very few wordy questions for me. However, I got almost 6 questions related to kick off meeting and thank God I asked about this topic in the group just a week before the exam and I was able to answer those questions only based on those discussion.
7) Read the chapter 15 given in Rita as it will help you make strong especially the tips portion.
8) Study the professional and social responsibilities chapter in full and try those exercises as our understanding might be different on those concepts and this would also help us in real life.
Thanks to everyone who supported me in getting this certification especially Manick Sir and all the best for people who are preparing for the exam.
Suruthi Rose M
Successfully Cleared my PMP Exam. Got Above target in 4 Process Group (Initiation, Excecution, Monitoring and Controlling, Closing) and Target in Planning Process Group.
Happy to share my experience of ITechgurus to all PMP aspirants!
~ 4 Days training program which attended in itechgurus was very useful to understand the PMBOK Concepts and session is very interactive with real-life examples and excercises.
|~ Books referred itechgurus_guide, PMBOK6
~ Understanding PMBOK Concepts is Important instead of Memorizing the process
~ Took multiple Mock-up exams of Itechgurus and their trainer videos in udemy.
~ Got 3 Mathematical Questions
~ PMP Exam Questions are from all knowledge areas.
Thanks to ITechGurus, Mr. Prasanth and Special thanks to trainer for providing a great coaching and support.
Thank you @ for excellent training facility, study materials and support.
I Cleared my #PMP Exam successfully. Got Above target in 3 Process Group and Target in 2 Process Group.
Happy to share my experience of #ITechgurus to all #PMP aspirants!
~Books referred #itechgurus_guide #Rita #PMBOK6
~Understanding PMBOK Concepts is Important
~ Take 3 Mock-up exams of #Itechgurus and its very useful.
~ Got 3 Mathematical Questions
~ Questions are from all knowledge areas.
Thanks to Mr. #Prasanth providing a great support to clear my PMI Application Audit Process and Special thanks to itechgurus coach , who Provide great coaching and support.
Thank you @ITechGurus for excellent training facility, study materials and support
Cleared my PMP Exam successfully today with Score of Above Target in Initiation, Execution, Monitoring & Controlling, Closing and Target in Planning.
Happy to share my experience of ITechgurus to all PMP aspirants!
~Books referred PMBOK 6th Edition Guide & ITechGurus handbook
~I took around 20 days serious preparation and mock practices after itechgurus training.
~Understanding the processes is very important.
~Mock-up exams of Itechgurus is very useful for me to clear PMP Exam.
~ Got 7 Mathematical questions, Questions are mostly from Procurement Management and Stakholder Management.
Thanks to Mr. Prasanth and their trainer, who Provide great coaching and support.
Thank you @ITechGurus for excellent training facility, study materials and support
Video Review of Ms. Nithila Balasubramanian https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72w6Ln-5ou4
I Cleared my #CAPM Exam successfully. Planning to take-up my #PMP Exam this month End.
Happy to share my experience of #ITechgurus to all #PMP and #CAPM aspirants!
~Books referred #itechgurus_guide #Headfirst #PMBOK6
~Try to understand the ITTOs of all 49 processes instead of Memorize.
~Mock-up exams of #Itechgurus is very useful for me to clear CAPM Exam.
~ CAPM Exam is a knowledge based Exam and some situational questions. Understanding 49 Processes is very important.
~ Exam Pattern provided by Mr. Prasanth was very useful
Thanks to Mr. #Prasanth and Mr. #Mouli , who Provide great coaching and support.
Thank you @ITechGurus for excellent training facility, study materials and support
I Cleared my PMP Exam successfully Yesterday with Score of Above Target in Initiation, Execution, Monitoring & Controlling, Closing and in Planning Procees i got below target.
Happy to share my experience of ITechgurus to all PMP aspirants!
~Books referred itechgurus_guide, Headfirst, PMBOK6
~Try to understand the ITTOs of all 49 processes instead of Memorize.
~Mock-up exams of Itechgurus is very useful for me to clear PMP Exam.
~ Got 6 Mathematical questions, 30 Long paragraph questions, remaining 164 Question are 1 line and 2 lines but its also tricky and So understanding Processes is mandatory.
Thanks to Mr. Prasanth and Mr. Mouli , who Provide great coaching and support.
I working in non projectized organization wants to implement the project knowledge in our organization .The teaching methods and examples provided across various domains are splendid and encouraging and gave the route path for the implementation. Thankyou itechgurus for providing the great support
Awesome 👍 and experienced trainer. The concepts are explained with the real time scenarios. Interactions are encouraged. Since the trainees are from different industries we have a great time to learn from each others.
Thanks a lot for your time Mr.Vasu Sir and Mr. Prasanth
The facility could be improved. The chairs could be comfortable ones !!!
I Hope everyone is doing well! Happy to share with you all that I cleared PMP Certification Exam. Itechgurus providing me a good support and guidance to understand the processes, Special thanks to Mr. Ramki kumar who motivate me a lot. Thanks a lot itechgurus and team.
Training arrangement was really good and our trainer Mouli sir was excellent, sharing a lot of scenarios covering the concepts used in Project Management. The training center was good and well maintained. Would recommend ITechGurus for PMP Training. Thanks for your support itechgurus.
Special thanks to ITechgurus and Mr. Vasu for the industry oriented project management training which would help us to implement the same. Also diversification of people from different industries helps me to gather their valuable experience.
It was a great place to be there and collaborate with various PMP aspirants from different industries under the mentorship of Sri Vasu Rao and under the management of Prashant from Itechgurus.
Had very great start to the introduction of PMBOK 6, the syllabus and a very deep level understanding of PMP aspects.
#PMIism #Itechgurus #VasuRao #PMP
The 3 days training program was flawlessly coordinated by the entire team of ITechGururs. Keep up the good work! As for the training delivery, Chandramouli is an excellent trainer and shared in depth insights of the Agile and Scrum project management lifecycle. The three days of training were well spent and fruitful. I highly recommend this training for all PMI ACP aspirants.
Say thank to Itechgurus, I cleared PMP today. PMP Exam would be little tricky, Questions are from PMBOK. I took 45 seconds to 1 Minutes per question to finalize the answer. PMI gave review option after completion of exam, So we can change the answers if any doubt in questions. Take 3 days of PMBOK preparation and try 2 mock-up exams. Teaching and mockups is good. Thanks Itechgurus team
Has been a great training. Thanks to trainer for taking thru all concepts along with the illustrations. Has been an engaging session throughout. Boosts my confidence for the exam. Kudos Mouli Sir for the examples and preparing approach.
Very good institute for PMP training. Our trainer Dr. Chandramouli is a very experienced and highly skilled instructor. The style of teaching and the approach taken made sure we understood the concepts very clearly..There were ample examples and references covered to clarify each doubt we had. It was a very satisfying and fun filled programme that made us unlearn and learn things and has made us more confident. got continous support till pass PMP.
Successfully Passed PMP Examination! Very good institute for PMP training. Our trainer is a very experienced and highly skilled instructor. The style of teaching and the approach taken made sure we understood the concepts very clearly..There were ample examples and references covered to clarify each doubt we had. It was a very satisfying and fun filled programme that made us unlearn and learn things and has made us more confident.
iTechGurus: - good materials and mock tests provided - good facilities (classroom, restroom, lunch etc) Trainer (ChandraMouli): - highly knowledgeable and experienced - excellent teaching style of PM concepts and PMP exam preparation tips (with e.g.s and anecdotes)
Cleared PMP Exam. ITechgurus PMP certification training & PMBOK are two main resourced which helped me to prepare myself for PMP certification exam. I have done dedicated PMP study for 4 weeks only. Great support and clarification was given by instructor. He solve all our queries & doubts during the training. I recommend itechgurus.
I'm so relieved, I passed my PMP exam today. Thankyou very much Mr. Sanjay. Made it very interesting training classes for my PMP Preparation. touched upon the basics very well and gave a practical hands on experience on project to work as well... thankyou itechgurus.
First off my results were as followed:
Initiating - Above Target
Executing - Above Target
Monitoring & Controling - Above Target
Closing- Above Target
Really Experience in ItechGurus is awesome. They have good trainer and Affordable Price also. Faculty trainer is much experienced person, and he explained clearly with real time examples. So we can easily understand. Thanks Itechgurus
I thank ITECHGURUs for conducting the Classroom training for PMP is excellent . Very interactive secessions on Process and knowledge areas. The instructor is having highly knowledgeable on PMP is one of major advantage for the classroom training. Best Regards
I have cleared PMP exam today and became a certified PMP professional. Attending a itechgurus training after so many years have never been this good... trainer has been instrumental is providing the best real time examples and his training will only want you to be in the class more ... I shouldn’t take any credit away from the support staff especially Nizar... very quick in arranging the logistics and helpful and courteous along with the rest of the staff... I will recommend the place to my friends for sure .. Thanks itechgurus and team members.
Hello All, I work for Volvo Group in Finance Domain. I have overall 15 yrs plus experience in this field. I was doing multiple projects in Volvo as part of my role, handling projects End to End. What I was looking for is structured way of understanding how the Projects are undertaken in any organisation. That is how I came into contact with Itech Guru. I must thank Prashant for understanding my requirements and helped me in enrolling for PMP Course. I must say Mr. Chandramouli Sir the way he imparted training with Live Scenarios, hats off to him, who has boosted me with confidence in culting me towards Project Management Career. He gives you conplete insight of Project Management and that is the hallmark of his training. He also guided and motivated me especially and also infused the confidence in passing the PMP Certification Exam. I must thank Mr. Chandramouli Sir and Prashant too for the PMP training Course. I will surely recommend all other friends who want to pursue their Career in Project Management, Join the ITech Guru Institute which is run btmy expert and professional people. Thanks and regards N Shivakumar
Cleared PMP Exam. The class room training was very good against my initial thoughts of whether I would be able to stay focused. The credit goes to the trainer for making it an engaged and interactive session throughout. His consummate skills and tireless efforts for the cause of all the candidates is highly appreciated.
Successfully cleared my PMP certification exam. Excellent and post training support for revising and doubt clearing sessions. PMP Aspirants have to practice more mock exams and understand the underlying processes, tools and techniques. Practice more scenario questions and refer back to the concepts is very important. Thanks itechgurus
Cleared PMP certification. Thank you very much for your support itechgurus. PMI exam is not complicate, lot of scenario based questions and 7 mathematical question. Got above target in 4 process group and below target in Execution part. finally get certified. Thanks once again.
If you are new to data science and analytics, this is a great place to start learning. Even if you dont know the coding, just put a little effort and you will be fine. Mouli is very good at what he teaches especially machine learning Regarding improvement, a bit more detailed coverage regarding statistics concepts is required. Thanks Itechgurus
One of the best institute for Data science. Classroom training is really helpful to understand and clear the doubts. Mr Ashok kumar is teaching is very good. He will teach almost all machine learning algorithm and makes us to practice parallel in class. I really suggest this institute whoever want to build a career as a Data Scientist
If u want to start ur career as a data scientist in short span of time ..I would suggest ITechGURUS institute, it’s great place to learn. Trainer, Mr. Mouli has been excellent and he covered almost all algorithms in Machine learning and good knowledge on statistics too. He will connect every problem with real time examples that will help us to learn quickly. All the best to all ..happy learning.
The course was well structured and well delivered. The trainer was thorough on the subject. His knowledge in the project management area and the examples he used during the training helped everyone to grasp the subject. If you are looking for PMP training, I would recommend this place.
I had PMP training conducted by Mr. Vasi Venkataraman Sir, training was very interesting , loved to attend the training , specially the classroom training grabbed our attention by trainer . Trainer took us through various quiz & puzzles which made training even more interesting. Trainer was very passionate about the Topics & had very good interactive skills. As a person , Mr. Vasi is very down to Earth , fun loving & Humorous . Thanks for everything we got from ITechGurus.
Very nice sessions, every manager should attend these classes. Trainer just won’t take the concepts he ensures to change our thought process in all aspects that we look at either could be at professional or personal....Before attending sessions I was not even confident enough to give a try to PMP Certification but sessions and instructor made aware how to set this target to accomplish with structured ways of learning which was encouraging, motivating.. QUALITY MEANS - “MEETING REQUIREMENTS” and this class provided more than requirements..Thanks a lot...
Im working as a business analyst in a computer, however wanted to enhance my knowledge and have a value added to my carrier with PMP certification, however, was in a delima to decide which place would give the best training and finally decided with itechgurus. This place is been doing good job and has a trainer with lot of experience and knowledge, this expertise and teaching provided me a clear view about PMP. Worth for the money paid and been great, would definitely recommend everyone.
I can say you itechgurus here as learning is made simple. Good experienced trainers, lots of options to learn from - classroom. Learning never stops when you are associated with itechgurus. So many courses to choose from across project management, quality, technology, business etc. Got my PMP credentials too through itechgurus and journey continues. Am happy I choose ITechgurus. Happy Learning.