The (PMI-ACP®) Agile Certified Practitioner is a fastest growing certification and globally recognized credentials. PMI ACP formally recognizes your knowledge of agile principles and your skill with agile techniques. Agile Methodology of Project Management is a specific approach into the software development projects that attempts to deal with quick changes and address change effectively. Agile is an approach that helps shift the focus from writing about requirements to talking about them. Agile focus on more interaction with clients in each stages of projects to give a proper delievery.
ITechGurus 3‐days training session teaches Agile principles to explore what it takes to successfully apply Agile methods to their teams, projects and programs. The Course materials are designed to cover all of the areas needed to implement agile practices and to successfully pass the PMI‐ACP® examination. Attendees will learn the concepts and practices they can take to their teams and organization to make a difference immediately.
Participants will learn how to lead development teams toward Agile by creating and managing a product vision and product backlogs, planning releases and sprints, monitoring progress and conducting retrospectives.
PMI® ACP Course Outcomes and Benefits
- 3-Days of Instructor-Led classroom training with Blended model support.
- 21 PDU Certificate to enable the eigibility of PMI ACP Exam
- Course Materials and Internal Evaluation Exam with Extended Learning Model
- Examination Cracking Technique and tips
- PMI‐ACP® exam application form filling support
- Course Completion Certificat from ITechGurus
- Learn the 10 Tools and Techniques and 43 Knowledge and Skills areas needed to pass the PMI-ACP® Exam!
- Solve Sample Agile Projects!
- Learn Planning, Estimating and Prioritizing requirements in an Agile way.
- Learn how to build self-organizing high performing teams.
- How to engage your business customers and delight them through early and frequent delivery of value.
- Improve requirements gathering through collaborative brainstorming, breaking down EPICs and defining acceptance tests.
- Learn how to create simple yet powerful visible Agile tracking reports.
- Get tips on advanced topics such as scaling Agile to large projects, distributed teams and lean portfolio management.
- Designed with 60% interactive group workshops!
- Uses a Real World end to end example Software and Non Software project to maximum learning!
- The knowledge of both agile and waterfall practices gives you greater breadth and depth as a project manager.
- Enhance your Career and Enable your Opportunities
- Increase your professional versatility in project management tools and techniques and thus helps in career advancement.